Total Solution Aryathebrave's fighting the flab

You are doing so well having stayed 100% throughout - what are you planning to do for add a meal week? Have you got a menu planned? I've never done that week, don't trust myself to be strict enough with it x

I know what you mean, Katie, I'm also scared I fall of the wagon, but for me this journey is also about developing a 'normal' relationship with food and learning some portion control. I'll probably start with milk in coffee on day one and then have lean protein (chicken, fish, prawns, eggs, maybe steak) with salad or the allowed veggies. At least that's the plan for now. :)

The weather is beautiful here and we've just come back from the city farm. I'm feeling much less hungry than yesterday, so that's good. X

Your doing great Arya. Well done. I feel less hungry today too. Wondered if it was a combination of the warmer weather and drinking more water than normal. If so, bring on the summer :) xx

Sorry you had a difficult day yesterday Arya but you came through it with flying colours & that's something to be proud of so well done :).

Food week is always a worry. Not sure I could do it for a whole week but I do get days where exante food feels over overwhelmingly monotonous & I think our bodies do start to crave normal food at some point. Sticking to healthy eating is the trick I suppose as long as we can do it!!

So I can't believe I've done two weeks 100%!

Day 14 today. The weather's been glorious and we've had a nice family day. I definitely felt less hungry, which is good, but I think I'm coming down with another cold. Food wise, I've had a shake and coffee for breakfast (banana, of course), bouillon, coffee and vanilla shake for lunch and curry with garlic, Tabasco and chives for dinner. My scales haven't moved at all today and I'm not predicting a great loss for the official WI tomorrow. But as long as it's going down, it's all good :) Back to work tomorrow, but only for 4.5 weeks before we break up for the summer! Not long at all.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening, I'm off to have an iced coke zero and watch The Conjuring with hubby.x

Happy two-week'versary! Xx

Hope you have a good weigh-in.

Knackered after 1st day back to work so just a quick WI update: scales haven't moved for 3 days, so in week 2 I lost 1.9 kilos or 4.3lb. Could be better, I guess, but a loss is a loss!:)

That's an excellent 2nd week loss Arya so try to be pleased. If you've STS for the last 3 days you will see a good drop all of a sudden xx

Well done that's a great loss you should be very pleased with yourself

Fab loss for week 2. Congratulations :) xx

That's a brilliant week two loss, very well done :) x

Well done on a good loss this week. :)

Hope you've had a good day Arya x

Evening everyone. So the scales have finally moved this morning -1.8lb since yesterday! I'll take that as mentally I've been struggling a bit. Hubby's been bringing all this yummy food from work and I just have to smell but not lick :sigh:

Day 16 is nearly over. Day 16, I really can't believe I lasted this long without cheating! Toffee caramel shake with coffee was my breakfast, curry for lunch and banana shake for dinner. I already had a cup of bouillon, but may just have another one (the pulled pork flatbread smell is currently killing me)...

I'm planning to go on for another 5 weeks and then either have a week off (we're travelling abroad to visit family) or try and do 5:2 intermittent fasting to limit the damage. I'll see how I feel.

Off to make my bouillon, have a lovely evening, all. X

It really is a struggle some times especially in the evening when tiredness starts to set in. If only we could remove all food from our lives for a while eh but on the bright side you had a good loss this morning so try & use that as a form of motivation to help you stay on track. x

Great loss well done :)

Day 16 is over and you'll be on day 26 and then 36 before you know it! X

Well done Arya. You're being very strong indeed. It must be hard with all of that temptation! Stick at it. It's great to see the scales move isn't it :) xx

How is today going Arya x

Day 17 and I'm currently baking tomato and basil soup 'bread'. I shall be back to report what it tasted like...

Back