As expected, no will-power at the bbq!!

spuds

I went feeling positive about sticking to the plan but slowly and surely that faded, firstly with some cheese and chutney crisps, then creamy coleslaw, finally topped off with 3 pimms!!
Why? :cry:

aww dont be down on yourself - and lets admit - it could have been a LOT worse - i went to a BBQ and had best part of 2 bottles of wine, 2 burgers and some other bits and bobs - loads worse on syns than what you have had honey -

draw a line...... ________________________________________ and move on! tomorrow is a new day - xx

Aww thanks for the encouargement Ellebear.
I do feel really p**sed off with myself though, its not as if there wasn't enough chicken, salad and potatoes there!!!

no worries honey - sometimes its just too much temptation - but you are human, and you if that is your only slip up this week, i bet you still lose.

Dont throw the rest of the week away, you can do it! stick to plan like glue now and lets see what the scales say next time you hop on them at class!!! xxxx

I'm going to really try this week. Would it help if i really cut down on syns until i get weighed next?

well the jury is out on this one. My Consultant told me that after a blip i should just draw a line and carry on as normal, but my logic head says if i cut down on syns SURELY that will help for weigh day.

I would say, cut your syns - but still have at least 5 each day. When is weigh day sweetie? xxx

Back