As promised....PICS!

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Please excuse the "Before" photos :p I've a "before" and "after" photo of me from the front, back and side and then one of me in crop pants and my sports bra.
In the front back and side ones I went from an XL black string top to an M in the same brand :)

I will hopefully have a photo tomorrow morn of what I'll be wearing to the airport to collect my family. The light was just too bad to get a decent one this evening :(

My weigh-in this morning put me at 173.2lbs! :) 1.8lbs below my mini target and only 5.2lbs above my TW :bunnydance: I will keep exercising and toning and hopefully I'll cut out all the excess flab that's left. Not that there's much anymore :)

Attachments

• back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 244
  • back6.jpg
    back6.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 258
  • front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 239
  • front6.jpg
    front6.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 272
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 246
WoW! What a difference you look really good! you can really see the difference in your face :) Congrats!

wow well done ciara, you can really see the difference especially in the last 2 pics, your looking fabulous :D are you pleased with how your looking ?

Well done! Wish I'd done before pics! Was trying the bikinis last night and felt ok!! X

wow well done ciara, you can really see the difference especially in the last 2 pics, your looking fabulous :D are you pleased with how your looking ?

Yeah, I really am :) I still want to tone more and maybe even drop some more weight, but I'm happy to go to Conso now. It'll safe guard all my hard work while my family is visiting.

I must say the lighting is a bit harsh in the photos and my face is not quite so gaunt. I also just had a facial and so have moisturizer residue on my face...im not normally so shiny lol

Looking great Silver! :wow: :0clapper:

And having the same before and after pics - what a nice record of your achievements.

AMAZing results hun congratulations on all that hard work, cannot wait to hear what they think, enjoy the compliments xx

I dont think there is anyway your mum can say you have lost too much and be worried for you :D you look fit & healthy hun xx

Wow well done !

Amazing, I agree your face looks like you've lost much more. Well done, don't forget the greeting photo!

well done you look amazing, people like you make me want to keep going and acheive my goal, so that hopefully one day someone is saying this to me and i can inspire someone else. Thanks for sharing. You should be very proud. x:)

Fab pictures, you should be truly proud of yourself - a real success story to inspire us all! Well done!

Ciara what is left for me to say, tbe Dukaneers have said it all, please feel this *massive hug* over the ocean to you, when your mam sees you she will see what we see a healthy, happy confident you.....well done. Can't wait to see more pics xxx

Back