ProPoints As the name says "iwillbeaskinnyminnie" in 2012. Food diary.

Claireanddanielson said:
Here to follow hun ur height is same as mine and ur start weight was same as mine was.im not doing as great as used struggling alot now,keep reading all these diaries for inspiration!cxx

Hi Hun.

Thank you! Kinda fallen off the wagon the last 2 days so I'm going to try and pull it back this week. When did you start? xx

Hi there, here to follow! Could I have ur recipe for the soup please? I make a lovely leek n pot one but has full fat cream milk ect so not very ww friendly! Haha ... Diary looks great by the way n well done on ur 4.5 loss :) xx

Hiya Hun

Here is the recipe for the leek and potato soup... I did pinch it from a thread on here and adapted it slightly... Dont get me wrong, its not as lovely as adding cream but it is nice and is very filling and WW friendly :)

1 onion
400g leeks
2 cloves of garlic
400g potatoes
2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

150 ml skimmed milk
Fry Light

Roughly chop the the onions, garlic,and leeks. Cook with a few squirts of fry light in a pan with the lid askew for about 10-15 minutes until softened.

Dissolve the stock cubes in 1 litre of boiling water.

Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks.

When the mixture has softened add the potatoes and the stock and season well. I then added 150ml of skimmed milk (to add a creamier flavour)

Cook for 15 minutes and when done blend with a blender/hand blender...... nom nom nom!

Wednesday 25th January 2011

Wednesday 25th January 2011

Day 3 of Week 3

32pp

Breakfast
Belvita - 6pp
Actimel - 1pp
2x Coffee - 1pp (Milk allowance for the day)

Mid Morning Snack - 2pp
Apple
Morrisons Eat Smart chewy banoffee bar - 2pp

Lunch- 8pp
Morrisons Eat Smart Chilli Wedge Bowl - 7pp
WW Fromage Frais yoghurt - 1pp
Clementines x2 - 0pp

Drive Home....
Banana

Tea - 2pp
Mushroom Stir Fry - 0pp
1/2 Packet of Asda chowmein stir fry sauce - 2pp

That leaves me with some points for maybe a little snack or something before bed... a healthy one albeit!! xx

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Hiya Hun

Here is the recipe for the leek and potato soup... I did pinch it from a thread on here and adapted it slightly... Dont get me wrong, its not as lovely as adding cream but it is nice and is very filling and WW friendly :)

1 onion
400g leeks
2 cloves of garlic
400g potatoes
2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
150 ml skimmed milk
Fry Light

Roughly chop the the onions, garlic,and leeks. Cook with a few squirts of fry light in a pan with the lid askew for about 10-15 minutes until softened.

Dissolve the stock cubes in 1 litre of boiling water.

Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks.

When the mixture has softened add the potatoes and the stock and season well. I then added 150ml of skimmed milk (to add a creamier flavour)

Cook for 15 minutes and when done blend with a blender/hand blender...... nom nom nom!

I have this bubbling away now:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've fallen completely off the plan. Things have been so hard these last couple of days and I haven't been myself. I've been crying non stop and just no motivation. I feel like I'm constantly trying to please everybody else and always failing. Nothing I ever do right with Gav and we have argued already tonight. I feel like crawling under my duvet and hiding my head.

aww hun, hope your ok, big hugs. I know when things are going wrong in my day to day life eating and diet is the last thing on my mind. If you need to rant about anything, here is a good place. When me and my OH argue i used to always turn to food :( xx

starkissedx said:
aww hun, hope your ok, big hugs. I know when things are going wrong in my day to day life eating and diet is the last thing on my mind. If you need to rant about anything, here is a good place. When me and my OH argue i used to always turn to food :( xx

Thank you Hun. Ive had enough lately. He has the worst OCD. No doubt from being in the army but he just puts me down so much. We were supposed to be having a night out and i just didnt feel like it... I went to our local next today ended up having s panic attack in the changing room and had to ring my mum to come meet me as i couldnt leave the changing room. For no reason. Im done with feeling this low :'(

Thank you Hun. Ive had enough lately. He has the worst OCD. No doubt from being in the army but he just puts me down so much. We were supposed to be having a night out and i just didnt feel like it... I went to our local next today ended up having s panic attack in the changing room and had to ring my mum to come meet me as i couldnt leave the changing room. For no reason. Im done with feeling this low :'(

Hiya lovely,
So sorry to hear you're having a crappy time at the mo. I've been AWOL since... Well pretty much my last WI as I've been off plan. I literally just couldn't be bothered to point an track and I feel awful for it! Today is a new day, let's draw a line under it all together and help each other through xxx

hey hun sorry i havnt been on this much..
hope ur ok now? x x

Hey I hope everything is ok?!?!

Miss your posts!!!

Ruth
X

Hello everyone. Hope your all okay. Thank you or your lovely messages. Haven't had a great few weeks since my last post... My house was broken into and my life turned upside down! Finally moved back into my house as some of u may now I live alone as the other half is in the army and only home on weekends so was too scared to stay here on my own... I'm getting there slowly.

Anyway I need to move on with things and getting right back on the wagon this week. How's everyone done? xxx

Hello everyone. Hope your all okay. Thank you or your lovely messages. Haven't had a great few weeks since my last post... My house was broken into and my life turned upside down! Finally moved back into my house as some of u may now I live alone as the other half is in the army and only home on weekends so was too scared to stay here on my own... I'm getting there slowly.

Anyway I need to move on with things and getting right back on the wagon this week. How's everyone done? xxx

Im sorry about all that hapened hun u poor ting!
But welcome bk x x

Back