ProPoints As the name says "iwillbeaskinnyminnie" in 2012. Food diary.

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Lol no hun. Why? Im welsh xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just thats a real irish ting to say mayb same there lol x

Saturday 21st January 2011

Okay so I was very naughty and didnt update my diary on here over the weekend. Had a really nice weekend with the OH so was a busy weekend... Not so great points wise though TBH

Saturday 21st January 2011
Day 5 of Week 2

Breakfast - 12pp
2x Best of Both sliced bread - 6pp
Butter - 1pp
Scrambled Eggs - 4pp
Milk allowance - 1pp
2x Tea

Lunch - 11pp
3 Slices of Roast Chicken - 4pp
150g baby new pots - 3pp
Lots of salad with balsamic vinegar dressing - nom nom nom!!

1 WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert - 4pp

Dinner - 29pp
Me and the OH went to the local pub and had a sharing platter with the following bake camembert, ciabatta rolls, chicken strips, beer battered onion rings and mushrooms - I ate about a 1/3 of this as the OH is a greedy piglet but I have pointed this as 23pp to be on the safe side!
Also had a large glass of red wine - 6pp

Snacks - 5pp
Walkers steak and onion crips - 5pp
Milkbar buttons - 4pp

33/33 daily pp
45/49 Weekly pp used

Sunday 22nd January 2011

Sunday was a disaster!!

Breakfast - 8pp
40g Bran Flakes - 4pp
Milk allowance - 3pp
Actimel - 1pp

Lunch - 8pp
Beef Dinner - lots of veg rather than potatos and meat.

Snacks - 10pp
3 Slices of Salami - 3pp
2 Belvita biscuits- 4pp
WW Danish Bread - 1pp
Pate - 2pp

I also made the OH a victoria sponge and of course couldnt help eat the cake mixture (piggish I know!! lol! and then had a slice. So I am going to completely write off today! 10pp

33/33
49/49 Weeklys

Monday 23rd January 2011

Okay so weigh in day today, scales are showing as a 1.5lb loss! :)

Thought it would be a STS or a gain after my pig out on the weekend and feeling really 'heavy' at the moment.... But obviousy still doing 'something' right.

xx

well done :) wish i had the same luck with my WI today, i gained back what i lost last week lol

Okay so weigh in day today, scales are showing as a 1.5lb loss! :)

Thought it would be a STS or a gain after my pig out on the weekend and feeling really 'heavy' at the moment.... But obviousy still doing 'something' right.

xx

Well done that's great! Xx

Okay so plan of action today...

Monday 23rd January, 2011

Day 1 of Week 3
Weigh in day = -1.5 :D
Current weight - 13st 6

Breakfast - 9pp
I felt really hungry this morning!!
2x WW Danish bread - 2pp
Butter - 1pp
Quaker Oats made with water - 4pp
Tsp Nutella - 1pp
1x Coffee - 0pp

Lunch - 3pp

0 point Brocoli soup (yummy!!) - 0pp
1/2 Wholemeal pitta - 2pp
WW Fromage Frais Yog - 1pp
1 x Apple
2 x Clementines

Dinner

Mushroom Stir Fry - 0pp
Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce - 2pp

Snacks / Any Time
Milk allowance - 1pp

well done on loss hun :) x

Definatley Hun. I was expecting a gain or at least STS as I feel really bloated and am slightly constipated. Sorry TMI!!

How are you feeling today? x x x

Well done on your loss and ur day today seems a good 'recovery' :)

I ate out this week and I've been feeling just like you've explained! Feeling bloated, heavy, bit constipated. I don't get it though, coz generally we've been eating better and doing exercise... And one or two days of take away/going into weeklies shouldn't affect weight so much ? Any insight into that one anyone?

I think its because we have been eating so well and then putting more processed foods back into our system...which our body then readjusts to trying to digest? I dunno xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Okay well today has gone quite well... although my house is empty of food and I have to do the food shopping tonight so there wasnt alot of choice in the house this morning for lunch!!

Thursday 20th January 2011
Day 4 of Week 2

Breakfast - 8pp
2xCrumpets - 5pp
2xTsp of Nutella - 2pp
1xCoffee - 1pp (Milk allowance for day)

Lunch - 3pp
Homemade leek and potato soup -1pp :D I love this soup!!
½ warburtons square wrap - 2pp

Didnt have any yoghurts or fruit in the house.... so I am marving right now!! lol!! :(

Dinner
The other half is home for the weekend from the army so not sure what we will end up having for tea but I do have to get some food in. I have plenty of daily points left to make us a nice tea. I am thinking of maybe making the Chicken Caccatorie that was posted on here in a recipe thread but not sure if my OH little un will like it!! Fussy thing as she is!!

Any ideas on what to have for dinner??

xx

Hi there, here to follow! Could I have ur recipe for the soup please? I make a lovely leek n pot one but has full fat cream milk ect so not very ww friendly! Haha ... Diary looks great by the way n well done on ur 4.5 loss :) xx

N ur one n half, haha was only half way through when I post the first time! Xx

Here to follow hun ur height is same as mine and ur start weight was same as mine was.im not doing as great as used struggling alot now,keep reading all these diaries for inspiration!cxx

Back