asda help needed

Kaskard.poppy

Hi, hopefully someone will be able to help, i am doing sw from home, but am stuck on a syn value and cannot find it in my syn book

I am having a chilli made for me, however i know that they are going to be using the dried packet powder type, where you just add water to make the sauce, its going to be split into three so im hoping that the value will be low.

Any help woukd be appreciated

Thanks, Clare

Hi there

Looks like 7.5 syns for the whole sachet on all days for the "Asda, Chosen by You Chilli Con Carne Sauce Mix, dried, 45g sachet 7½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDExtraEasy','')7½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDOriginal','')7½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDGreen','')

:0)

Pleasure

Just make sure they use the extra lean mince.........................

That said, as someone else is cooking for you, it can be really hard. You just have to do your best, and work it around these things.

Hope it goes well!

xx

So true - so much to think about when other people cook for you!

In these cases I just make a best guestimate of what I think they have done (or ask them depending on the friend!) and then go for loads of superfree stuff the next day or two just in case!

If it was lean mince then it would need to be synned I'm afraid, but it's not very high in syns so don't fret

Back