Asda Measure up!

It's not a VLCD - It's a LCD. It is designed to be two meal replacement shakes a day (as far as I remember!) combined with a meal and snacks. It won't put you into ketosis and it is higher calorie than a VLCD but I'm sure you will still lose weigt on it. Don't use it for total food replacement though - Asda themselves make it clear that it isn't suitable for that.

It's not at all like CD it's more like Slimfast if anything

I bought a tub of the ASDA Chocolate shakes a while ago.. they are nice enough, but got to say the Slim & Save and Lighter Life shakes are sooo much nicer!

If you get on with it then consider those instead maybe? the ASDA ones seemed very watered down in comparrison.

Good Luck! Hope you get the results you want.

Good to hear it! are you doing 3 shakes a day?

How you doing on the Asda shakes as just bought a tub! It says it is a meal replacement on the tub? Can someone explain why these shakes say, differ from the CD ones? Thanks so confused.com!

Momyst said:
How you doing on the Asda shakes as just bought a tub! It says it is a meal replacement on the tub? Can someone explain why these shakes say, differ from the CD ones? Thanks so confused.com!

They replace a meal - but they can't replace every meal. They are like slim fast where you replace two meals a day and then have one 'normal' meal.

weasey said:
They replace a meal - but they can't replace every meal. They are like slim fast where you replace two meals a day and then have one 'normal' meal.

Hi, thanks for that think I will give it a go as its not all complete shakes... Do like to chew on something! :)
What type of plan you on may I ask?

Momyst said:
Hi, thanks for that think I will give it a go as its not all complete shakes... Do like to chew on something! :)
What type of plan you on may I ask?

I'm on Lighterlife and Slim and Save at the same time! I like the counselling with LL but the packs for SnS... SnS have meals, like spag bol and chilli, which are really nice.

I've started Measure Up today, so far so good. Am I right in thinking that you can have 2 100 calorie snacks in the day too or is that a different diet?

I started on this yesterday as I am waiting for my delivery of Slimmm shakes and as you make them both with water they're the nearest I've found.
I am having 2 shakes breakfast and lunch then a small tea ie meat n veg. No carbs for me! I'll keep you posted. I'm also on the Slimmm thread too.

Back