Asthma & lipotrim

Mackie197

Ive been doing lipotrim for three weeks now, & have lost my first stone, which is fantastic, but the main benefit for me is being able to breathe again! Before I started I was a size 20, taking a daily steroid as well as umpteen inhalers & had been hospitalised after asthma attacks twice in the last three months. Since I started, almost overnight I've been able to cut the daily steroid completely, and my inhalers down to the minimum. Im absolutely amazed, and so thankful that my health seems to getting back on track. Anyone else had any similar experiences??:)

Sort of! See my thread on benefits of Lipotrim!

x S

I have asthma and my breathing has been normal after a few weeks doing lipotrim!

its a combination of losing the weight, getting out for more exercise, and cutting out dairy/alcohol i think!

It's incredible isn't it! I'm just the same - haven't needed reliever or steroids for the last six months. The effect was so instantaneous that I think there must have been something that didn't agree with me in my previous diet? Obviously, the weight loss has made my breathing much easier but I wondered if part of my asthma was drinking too much milk? Hope it lasts for you too, hun.

Thanks ladies, I'm glad it's not just a figment of my imagination! I'm starting to wonder if I was allergic to a particular food - not milk, didn't really eat much dairy before anyway! Well here's to being able to breathe heh Jessie & binkyblush!!

I've recently had a bad chest infection and been hospitalised for this reason. Coming back out I decided that I will get back on the lipotrim as it does work but its just hard to stick to ....I find the not chewing thing the hardest :eek:(

Back