Astrantia's Lipotrim Diary

Well done Ast, i lost 7lbs today too :)

Wish I was losing that amount per week!!! Well done

Thanks for the replies, lovely ladies. I hope things are going well for you?

So I had my 6th week weigh-in yesterday. I suspected this might happen, but I only lost 1lb :-( Probably due to the massive weight loss the week before, wearing slightly heavy boots and...well, if I'm honest...My sleeping pattern is upside down and there was potentially two days I may have overlapped. That is to say, had a shake in the morning, one at midday, a flapjack in the evening, but another flapjack at 1am.

Being strict now.

Feeling very fed up this evening. Got a cold coming, it would seem, and would love some food. 6 weeks now...And at least until June next year of nothing :(

Feeling very fed up this evening. Got a cold coming, it would seem, and would love some food. 6 weeks now...And at least until June next year of nothing :(

Dont give in Ast, I caved last night and feel awful. It really isnt worth it. Hope u feel better soon doll, u can do it.

Are u refeeding over Christmas?

Ava
xxx

Thanks, Ava. Means a lot.

No, not going to refeed over Christmas. I feel that would be a really bad decision for me. My bodies used to not eating food now, I wouldn't want to go back to stage one.

Hey pegsue how u feeling? Well done for sticking to lipotrim first week weigh in for me was yesterday morning and I have lost 12.8lb on just a week ! I had to break it today and refeed till next Monday will be 100./. Good luck

Le sigh. I gained 1lb at weigh-in this week. No cheating, just a lot more exercise. So I guess I gained muscle weight or something.

My home scales are telling me I've put weight on. I sincerely hope not, not two weeks in a row! What's going on :( I just did a Ketostix, still in ketosis. Maybe I need to up my water intake. Though I suspect my period is coming along soonish, maybe that's why...

After a bad week previously (losing nothing), last week I lost 4lbs. This week I have a confession to make, I had my first mess up. I was feeling emotional/hormonal for 2 evenings and had a packet of noodles one night, then some couscous the night after. Now back 100% and according to my scales I've still lost weight this week, so phew.

Hope you're all well!

Well done for getting back on track hun x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Thank you lovely people.

Weigh-in yesterday. Lost 5lbs last week despite the mess up. My brother has sent me a beautiful hamper for Christmas of ALL chocolate things (fudge, mocha, syrup, biscuits), so put in cupboard and trying to resist urge until refeed in March! >_<

Back