Astrantia's Lipotrim Diary

Thank you lovely people.

Weigh-in yesterday. Lost 5lbs last week despite the mess up. My brother has sent me a beautiful hamper for Christmas of ALL chocolate things (fudge, mocha, syrup, biscuits), so put in cupboard and trying to resist urge until refeed in March! >_<

Well done on the 5lb loss and very good idea putting the hamper in the cupboard until you're ready next year... something to look forward to in small doses :)

Thank you lovely people.

Weigh-in yesterday. Lost 5lbs last week despite the mess up. My brother has sent me a beautiful hamper for Christmas of ALL chocolate things (fudge, mocha, syrup, biscuits), so put in cupboard and trying to resist urge until refeed in March! >_<
Well done,isn't it hard with all the lovely food about now,I know foods there all the time but at this time of year worse than ever.I have started to think though I am glad I am 100% over Christmas as now more than ever I would be stuffing myself with junk,Just because I could.Its takes rock strong will power though.Glad you are strong,putting hamper away is the best way.And like Teapot says,you will be able to have small doses of it in March.I start refers end of Feb/March if all goes as well as has been.Have a great Christmas,keep it up.:smiley1842:

I have been doing Lipotrim for 12 weeks & lost 4st 3lbs Still have a long way to go but the results out weigh the need for food
Just believe in yourself YOU CAN DO THIS
Annie

I have been doing Lipotrim for 12 weeks & lost 4st 3lbs Still have a long way to go but the results out weigh the need for food
Just believe in yourself YOU CAN DO THIS
Annie

Well done Annie, you're doing FANTASTIC! Looking at your ticker, you're so close to being half way through your journey! Brilliant x

Hello girls and guys!

Just dropping by to say a massive well done to you all. You're doing so SO well.

Well, I came off LT for a few weeks over Christmas/New Year. It was my Birthday 10th Jan. It was all too tempting I'm afraid. But thankfully my weight stayed pretty much static. I went back on LT last week, and I've lost 4lbs. On to my second week now. It's all good!

Much love,

x

Back