At a loss

the true me

So after my couple of blow outs this week I am completely motivated and confident again. That's great and I love the feeling of control I have.

Unfortunately I work on contract basis and didn't have any work the week before or of half term... this means that my rent is going into overdraft and I have no money to buy any packs this week. I have just enough to get to and from work next week.

I have loads of food left from before I started this; birds eye chicken and frozen veg. Am going to go to my counsellor tomorrow and see what damage I have done with my blow outs and talk to her about how to get through the week without packs the best.

Frustrating frustrating as anything can be. At least I worked this week so will have money next week!

I will speak to her and hope she is amenable. Will update the thread once I've seen her.

Mine let me have my packs when i first went and took cash with me, she doesn't take cash, only cheques. Hopefully yours will do the same.
Is your CDC Angela?

I agree with what's been said. My CDC has taken post dated cheques before. Fingers crossed yours agrees x

Hi. It was decided that I would have two packs a day and one meal. I managed to scrape enough for 14 packs together from coinage etc and the packs I had left over.
Am happy with that. Spent twenty minutes discussing the best food to eat and foods to avoid. Talking about how to eat for the 1.50 quid a meal costs at work. Also that the food I have in the house will suffice.

Thanks for your suggestions and support!

Back