At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

No I'm going to use good old fashioned will power, the same stuff I'm using that means I haven't been on FB for nearly 4 weeks!

Not looking at Facebook for 4 weeks .. Well done! If you can do that I'm sure you can wait till Thursday :)

Not looking at Facebook for 4 weeks .. Well done! If you can do that I'm sure you can wait till Thursday :)

Not going back on FB actually....

Am feeling very fat & fed up today so decided to fast today (well so far) and actually do 3 which will mean 2 in a row but I need to do this for my own sanity

I'd advise against 2 in a row. I've been JUDDDing over a year now and every time I did two dd in a row I didn't lose a thing. Really annoying! You are in a similar boat to me in that we don't have much left to lose and it is slow going at this stage whatever we do. Ikwym about Facebook. I stay off it for months but the get sucked in again. xx

You could always fast for 16 hours and feed for 8. Eating 80% of your calories. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

May have a low cal day then but not fast. I've made hd Spanish chicken for tea & am not in a position to eat at the mo as am out & about but may grab a salad sandwich at home so would probably come in about 800 cals for the day

Am gonna go for around 1000-1200 cals else I'm just gonna struggle with my fast tomorrow. I have to trust 5:2 will work after 4:3ing. I have to find something that is maintainable for life hey

Am gonna go for around 1000-1200 cals else I'm just gonna struggle with my fast tomorrow. I have to trust 5:2 will work after 4:3ing. I have to find something that is maintainable for life hey

Hey lexie, I had 1000 cals yesterday based on Atkins legal foods and was full all day not a struggle at all. X

You have to do what works for you. Psychologically as well as physically. You are doing a great job, keep on keeping on!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How is the not weighing going Lexie? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Big fat fail & big fat me!!! I'm massively up, 3.2lb higher that official weigh in & genuinely don't deserve it. Am on fast today & don't even want to eat!!!! I'm doing back to 4:3 from today

Back