At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I have a 2kg gain and I blame the dominos pizza I had on Sat night!! I put it on 2kg over night .. Scary really!!

Was at a birthday party .. Didn't have cake.. Only thing not "normal" for me was the pizza! Was very lovely and yummy! But am now bloated and. Maybe that's part of why I feel so rubbish! I'm sure by end if the week you will be fine :)

When I daily weighed I could put on 3lbs ish after a weekend but a DD would knock it on the head. It isn't real weight...I promise x

Thanks I'm feeling much better today, successful DD then controlled UD tomorrow with another DD Wednesday before official weigh in Thursday. Just seeing that damn 12 back again freaked me right out

Weigh in after 1 fast day is 11:12:4 so maybe with a good day today & my fast tomorrow I may claw a sts. Still not to sure what's happening but I had lost nearly 11lbs in 10 days when I first started to perhaps this is just a sts kinda week. I'm ok with that now as long as that damn 12 doesn't rear it's ugly head ever again!!!! Next week I'm deffo not weighing as often it's just ruined my week & stressed me out too much!

So it's all looking ok Lexie. That was a huge loss you had over the 2 weeks so I suppose it's to be expected that things will slow now. For the record, I don't believe a word you say about not weighing as much next week :) Have a great day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weigh in after 1 fast day is 11:12:4 so maybe with a good day today & my fast tomorrow I may claw a sts. Still not to sure what's happening but I had lost nearly 11lbs in 10 days when I first started to perhaps this is just a sts kinda week. I'm ok with that now as long as that damn 12 doesn't rear it's ugly head ever again!!!! Next week I'm deffo not weighing as often it's just ruined my week & stressed me out too much!

Will you hide those blinking scales, Lexie, they're hazardous to your health! ;) xx

I do know how you feel, all joking apart. That's why I try really hard to stay off the damn things most of the time. They can put a blight on my whole weekend if I don't like what they say! :) xx

I just like to see them going down every day & when they don't it stresses me out so much. Am so close to goal again now I have to accept it's going to be harder x

Glad the scales were kinder this morning! :) And if you are keeping your UDs at 1500 calories max you have nothing to fret about....no one, regardless of their height, weight, how close or far from target they are should worry about eating 1500 calories x You are doing fine!

Thanks honey, I did have a 1650 at the weekend but other than that they have been 1500 or lower x

Back