At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Morning! Hope it's a good morning for you!

Well it's a sts for me, I'm upset there is no point in pretending I'm not but I'm gonna carry on & hope for that whoosh next week.

UD day today & tea planned is a fakeaway, I'm making diet kebabs but no idea about other meals or snacks yet

Ahh but how much have you lost since Monday?

A sts is not a gain, just remember that, you still have your 11 and a bright shiny new week ahead....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good up day with 1500 cals & a good burn inc my first Zumba class for 8 weeks where I'm sure I almost died but came home & after doing my friend a manicure I made my kebabs for tea. Look.... Ok I admit one was half eaten ;)

Attachments

• image-757066342.jpg
    image-757066342.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 115
They were really good I have to say!

Anyway DD today, although unusually stomach is rumbling already, I sense it may be a long hard day!!! Scales this morning made me happy as even after an UD 11:11:2 so that's the teensiest gain from official. London this weekend which may be a difficult one to keep under control though

Hey lexie... Have an amazing time in London. What are you up to? Don't be too disappointed on the Sts. You're doing amazingly xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lexie... Have an amazing time in London. What are you up to? Don't be too disappointed on the Sts. You're doing amazingly xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My baby sister (she's 21 but that's baby to me!) lives in Watford so we are going to see her & her partner then while we are there going to the Harry Potter studio tour, to say me & my boy are excited is an under statement lol

Thanks everyone, it was our Christmas present from my dad, well the tickets were. Hotel which is right opposite my sisters apartment was only £35 & there is a Brewsters at the hotel so hoping calorie wise it won't be too bad. That's why I've done a fast today.....

Well my body is a weird one clearly as after a 500 cal fast the scales are up!!!! Starting to wonder if this is right for me but I'll give it another week

Give it time !! Like a few months :) your body is retaining water from Zumba .. Remember 1st time in ages you have gone and your muscles are responding by retaining fluid etc :)

Enjoy your weekend :)

Back