At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Will be a 1500ish cal day today & I've got Zumba & I will have done around 10,000 steps by the time I've walked there & back. Down day tomorrow then weigh in Thursday where I'm praying for that 11:7 officially

Will be a 1500ish cal day today & I've got Zumba & I will have done around 10,000 steps by the time I've walked there & back. Down day tomorrow then weigh in Thursday where I'm praying for that 11:7 officially

I think that number is yours x

I am in major stress out mode, scales this morning 11:9:8 which is higher than they have been for a week.... Fast day today & need to shift 1.2lb to even stay the same. I keep telling myself I lost quite well on my fast last Wednesday but I'm struggling to believe this week. I do think at this part of my cycle looking back I don't do well. Am feeling a bit out of control :(

Believe in yourself :) drink loads of water to flush yourself out..

Know that it's prob you retaining water from exercise or you just need the PF?

Have a good day, try and feel positive :)

Water, green tea blah blah, you know the drill. Funny I wakened this morning feeling really grumpy and fed up AND the scales are up. Fast today for me too, come on, we can do it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm in exactly the same position. Had to miss Mondays fast so have been on up dats since sat, ate under cals sat and sun and over mon and tues due to eating out and have put on 4 bloody pounds. Seriously want to give up and stuff my face. So depressing. I am hoping its fluid retention from alcohol/salty food. Well I'm going to try to do today's fast, good luck hope we can both lose these pesky pounds!!

I'm just so upset. Genuinely not broken it at all & thought I'd been all clever & worked it out all scientifically for my cals on an up day but now I'm questioning everything. I mean if I can't lose 1lb a week something has got to be wrong surely? And I'm sorry I know I'm a nightmare but how since Saturday can I have gained over 2lbs???

Last edited:
Exercise, weather, .. Sunny days make my hands swell and I retain water, exercising makes it worse lol .. Lack of PF (WDPR) ??

Water water water etc blah blah etc

Exercise, weather, .. Sunny days make my hands swell and I retain water, exercising makes it worse lol .. Lack of PF (WDPR) ?? Water water water etc blah blah etc

Oh I definitely need the PF to visit I am still horrendously backed up!!!!! I don't drink tea or coffee, is green tea really that good?

I drink ginger and lemon . Meant to help with digestive issues ;) green tea seems to work too - but I don't like it lol

Think you will have to try those prunes or a big spoon of oil!! Or both lol .. It the not going that's making u put on weight!!

Green tea is definitely an acquired taste but I love it now. Only the flavoured ones though pomegranate/mango/pineapple.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's from the extra hardcore exercise ... Drink drink drink xxx

Back