At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well dd done & in at just under 500 cals, just some walking, decided against gym as did Sunday & Monday then Zumba last night so have a night off & see what the scales say in the morning for official weigh in. I just pray I see 11:7 something or I'm gonna be so upset

I'm trying but I'm worrying about the hour & a half from leaving work to getting home & whether I'll wet my pants on the bus ;)[/QUOTE
Oh no.. Are your pants dry? Heheh x

I do that sometimes lol .. Ready or play a game lol and I find using a poo stool helps ..,ref two and a half men lol

When will I start to trust that this works? Maybe it was cos I did 5:2 this week & last time I did that I didn't lose.... Well 1lb off this week & although yes of course i would have loved more to get me back to my lowest I'm officially only 0.6lb heavier.... Still struggling with pf not visiting properly, will have a think today about what normally upsets me a bit & maybe eat that..... Anyway thank you as always for your support & pre weigh in counselling ;)

Attachments

• image-3339515342.jpg
    image-3339515342.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 46
Yay! See!! Have faith in your self lol

Brilliant!! A pound in a week at this stage is amazing. Call in to Holland and Barrett and get some "Slimatee" which will help the PF along but gently.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant!! A pound in a week at this stage is amazing. Call in to Holland and Barrett and get some "Slimatee" which will help the PF along but gently. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks honey I've realised you're right, Ifni can lose 1lb a week then even with a weeks holiday when I'm likely to gain it means I should be around target when challenge ends, well that's the plan! I'll have a look for that as I'm in town tomorrow, I think I'm gonna have to something this is getting beyond a joke. Reckon I'd be at goal if the damn pf would do her job ;)

Had a good up day just under 1500 cals & been to aqua class but very low on steps as hubby was at home today so gives me a lift.... Not decided whether to fast tomorrow or not yet as feel I may need 3 this week as Sunday likely to be very high day as out with friends

Had a good up day just under 1500 cals & been to aqua class but very low on steps as hubby was at home today so gives me a lift.... Not decided whether to fast tomorrow or not yet as feel I may need 3 this week as Sunday likely to be very high day as out with friends

Delayed well done on the loss Hun and on your controlled up day x

Well I can't decide whether to have 3 down days this week & make today the first. I thought I was going to but if I do that I think I'll just binge on Sunday when we are out. Scales 11:7:4 this morning so a smidge down again so am thinking I may not & just have 2.... Oh I'm so indecisive lol

I've moved to 2 and it's made me far more relaxed about eating to hunger. Like you 3 was making me binge on up days, but the last few days gave been much better. I think 3 mentally stresses me more too...

How about 2 and an intermediate day, eg 1000 cals, if you can't decide? There's no research suggesting 3 is better than 2 health wise, so then it really just boils down to calories.

Back