At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Thanks everyone! Yeah my lowest for probably 18 years & it spurred me on that when our friends all had fish & chips I thought no I had them last night so me & hubby had sandwiches which actually were really lovely. On our way from day out in the peaks now wondering what to have for my tea with my 500 remaining cals when I get home in about an hour....

Have a feeling (& yes from scales tonight) that yesterday's fish & chips may catch up with me after all thought it was too good to be true but it's ok fasting tomorrow & Wednesday so am sure all will be ok....

Have a feeling (& yes from scales tonight) that yesterday's fish & chips may catch up with me after all thought it was too good to be true but it's ok fasting tomorrow & Wednesday so am sure all will be ok....

The scales are nasty in the afternoon !!
I can't tell you off as I did the same, but I am someone will be along to do it shortly :) x

The scales are nasty in the afternoon !! I can't tell you off as I did the same, but I am someone will be along to do it shortly :) x

I'm 1.4lb heavier than I was this time yesterday but I'm not gonna worry about it.... I'm expecting about 11:9 in the morning & then I will just have to work my ass off literally to do what I can before weigh in Thursday.. Remind me I said I'm not gonna worry won't you ;)

Well if my afternoon weigh in is to be anything to go by, it's not looking great for me in the morning boo

Well I'm smiling as although they're higher than the last couple of days I'm same as official weigh in 11:7:6 with 3 days left 2 of which are fasts inc today. So we shall see......

Oooh I forecast your lowest weight ever come Thursday xx

Hi

I've read your whole diary and honestly you should be so chuffed with yourself you look fabulous, I too serial weigh but have managed to stop recently as I was sick of seeing the same number, how much more would you like to loose? Xx

Hi I've read your whole diary and honestly you should be so chuffed with yourself you look fabulous, I too serial weigh but have managed to stop recently as I was sick of seeing the same number, how much more would you like to loose? Xx

Hi & thanks. I have another diary but it's over 2 years worth from when I was cal counting, I got to the stage unless I ate 1200 a day I didn't lose & that threw me off the wagon & I yo-yo'd the same stone for over a year til I started fasting. I've lost 7.5 stone & I'd like to lose another 11lbs to take me to 10st 10lbs although no idea why that weight just sounds good lol

Day ended up at 600 cals but better than blowing it altogether I figured. Been busy & although steps aren't high I've been gardening & stuff so I'll have burned some off

Well done! Body wont notice thr difference between 500 & 600...We act like a calculator but it's more complicated than that!

had a naughty snacky day...may switch my down day to tomorrow...

11:6:8 again this morning so all being well with a good up day today & Zumba tonight then fasting tomorrow I should be recording a loss this week & hopefully my lowest recorded weight since I started my journey in Oct 2011

Back