At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Where are you, Ali? Our forecast here (Northern Ireland) wasn't great but it has turned out better than they thought, at least where I am anyway.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to rub it in but it's about 22 here but only problem is lots of people dressing for the weather who shouldn't be, I'm sure you get me!!!!

Hmmm flesh on show that really should stay hidden perhaps?? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's the one, even now I'm paranoid about showing my arms never mind my bum which lots of people who really shouldn't seem to have no issue with :p

Waaaaaaaaay over cos of BBQ, won't weigh tomorrow that's for sure!!! Back on it tomorrow though with a 1200 cal day, fast Monday, 1200 Tuesday & fast Wednesday

I have a rule that all men should follow. If you look down and can't see your toes, don't take your shirt off in public. Unfortunately most men who can't see their toes haven't heard my rule yet or choose to ignore it.

I am slightly concerned about the number of people wearing leggings and cropped tops ... Who really shouldn't !!

Lol I like this! I've just been out and witnessed...
See through leggings
Leopard print crop top
4 rolls
Fake tan
White heels
Canckles!!

Lol and I live in harrogate !!

Lol I like this! I've just been out and witnessed... See through leggings Leopard print crop top 4 rolls Fake tan White heels Canckles!! Lol and I live in harrogate !!

What is with the see through leggings ?? They're everywhere lol x

Are you telling me none of you own see through leggings? OMG you are soooooo missing out!

And crop tops? Well they just totally set your outfit off ...

What planet are you all living on to be sooooo out of fashion!!! Hahahahahahha hahahahahahha xxx

See through leggings?? Why?
I live in a seaside town and at the first blink of sunshine the place fills with train loads of unusually dressed people. That's the nice way of putting it....

It really does. When I was 19 stone & a size 24/26 is never have worn the things I've seen today. To be honest I wouldn't even now! The shortest thing I would wear even now is my knee length skirts, bought a pair of shorts today that match my new tankini just for when I get out the pool on holiday & just winced at the cellulite on show.....

Back