At goal!

westhills

I STILL mean it!
I've posted this wonderful news on the WeMitt thread, but I want to tell the world!! especially others on Cambridge.
I started off on LL, and changed to Cambridge after the first 100 days.
It's taken me 44 weeks altogether (with 8 weeks holiday in that time)
My starting weight was 21st9lbs, and I am 5'4" tall.
I now weigh 10st11lbs - a loss of 10st12lbs.
It's strange to think that I have lost another "me" in fat!!!
I'd like to publicly thank everyone who has helped and encouraged me along the way. I couldn't have done it without this website, and Discovery Home & Health (before this one started)
Now for the maintenance, and I WILL succeed at that too!!

That is absolutely fantastic, well done ! :D You must be so proud and pleased. It gives me hope, 7 stone to go, just over 2 lost. I love hearing about success like yours ! I think I will probably finish my 100 days LL and then swap to CD. I do like the LL "head stuff" but don't think I will need it after foundation.

SO PLEASED for you ! :)

WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Well done m8eeeeeee, you are an inspiration to all and have done brill.

Mike

WOW!!! i am new to the fourm but I would like to send you many congratulations on your achievement. :)

I dont have as many stones to loose, but reading stories likes yours gives me the inspiration to continue with my own small battle.

Again very well done, and am so very pleased for you.

Deb x

you are such a clever girl ....i'll be watching your story on news at ten ......xxxxxxxxxx

BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!

What an inspiration. You must be so proud of youself. :)

:eek: that is just brilliant news, you are brilliant too! :D

Well done, your such an inspiration to us all! :D

Hi Ann

That is fantastic news!:D :D :D :D Well done - you are AMAZING!!!:D :D 10st12 is an incredible loss and you look wonderful - you must be so proud of all that you have achieved. Hope you have a big celebration planned and a huge present for yourself for all your hard work in becoming half the woman you were! You are such an inspiration.

Anne this truly is amazing... Congratulations on your success, on your perserverance and on your incredible will power...

I imagine in your wildest dreams you couldn't visualise the woman you could become and now look at you - you look totally amazing.

Really good luck with maintenance not that I think you need it. :)

fantastic!!! Just fantastic!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

I've posted this wonderful news on the WeMitt thread, but I want to tell the world!! especially others on Cambridge.
I started off on LL, and changed to Cambridge after the first 100 days.
It's taken me 44 weeks altogether (with 8 weeks holiday in that time)
My starting weight was 21st9lbs, and I am 5'4" tall.
I now weigh 10st11lbs - a loss of 10st12lbs.
It's strange to think that I have lost another "me" in fat!!!
I'd like to publicly thank everyone who has helped and encouraged me along the way. I couldn't have done it without this website, and Discovery Home & Health (before this one started)
Now for the maintenance, and I WILL succeed at that too!!

YAY !!! that is BRILLIANT Ann - Well done :D :D :D

Good luck for maintenance hun !

Debz
xx

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this :eek: .. but I was moved to tears when I read your news Ann - simply because I'm just SO pleased for you, proud to know you and completely awestruck by your incredible achievement.

I have no doubts whatsoever that you'll be just as successful with maintaining your loss and keeping that wonderful new figure of yours :) .

I'm hoping that I'll get to see you at the CDC conference in December .. do let me know if you got your invitation in time.

Much love

YOUR post moved me to tears Sharon.
Thank you all so much for all the lovely things you have said. I'm nothing special, I just kept slogging away one day at a time like the rest of you - I was very determined that I would get there this time - and STAY there.
Yes, Sharon, I've posted off my £15 for the CDC's conference, so hop to see you there. I can feel a "what shall Iwear" coming on........
Are you going Icemoose????

Ann x

Oh yes I will be there!!! Just trying to sort out hotels, would be great for as many of us counsellors on here to go as possible !!

I am staying the Saturday night nearby if we fancy doing anything afterwards.

M.

I'm travelling up with Ruth, my sponsor, the afternoon before and we're staying at the Novotel near to the airport ... it would be great to see as many CDCs as possible in the bar on Friday evening :) . Still deciding whether to stay on Saturday night as well :rolleyes:

Ann, we can talk outfits nearer the time *lol* .. and you're more than welcome by the way xxx

Back