At goal!

Right then, I'll see what Louise is doing (my CDC) but I'd love to stay the night.
Ann x

Fantastic Ann, You have inspired me since I started, and I am so thrilled for you.

Words can't really say how pleased I am for you, you look fantastic and i hope you feel it too x

Congratulations Ann, i've only been on the site a few weeks, but your story has amazed me and you have done so well. I have about the same amount to lose as you, and if i can look as good as you in a year, it will all be worth it!!

As someone with a long way to go, I can say that you are a real inspiration - well done on your fantastic weight loss journey. It must have taken so much determination and strength to lose so much weight and stay focussed even after you start getting all of the compliments. I take my hat off to you and hope that in 12 weeks time, I'll be a good way to my own goal.

Congratulations Ann! You are such an inspiration to everyone who still got weight to lose so thank you. The fact that you acheived this even with holidays in the middle is fantastic, congrats again!!!

Well done Ann :D

Your loss is fantastic and you look amazing

CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW YOU!!!

'It's strange to think that I have lost another "me" in fat!!!'

I imagine that it's more incredible to find a new 'me' inside!

Enjoy your hard work, cherish your fabulous new life :D :D :D

Jeanie x

This is your new life !!!

no words !!! new you enjoy at 100% be proud ..
really BE PROUD !!!

OMG!!!

Congratulations. What an achievment!! Wish I was good with PC's and could do all the fancy stuff to show how impressed I am.

I find it inspirational that you faced where you were and took control. Few people have that strength.

Maintenance - after doing what you've done I can't see maintenance beating you!!

I look forward to reading how you find maint.

Congratulations again!!!

Just got back from a long weekend in Amsterdam. We stayed with friends, and they looked after us brilliantly. I ate the same as everyone else - i.e. no binges, just good honest food. + red wine and bacardi.
Back on the wagon now though. I don't feel any fatter - but I bet I'm heavier. Will find out on Wednesday at the gym.
Thanks everyone for all the lovely things you have said - they really are appreciated, and, I hope, encouragement for others. I am still the same person "inside my head" - but the world treats me differently, and I can do so much more.
I STILL get almost childlike pleasure from being able to do the seatbelt up on the plane!!
Ann xxx

Glad to hear you've had a lovely weekend Ann - doesn't life feel so much better when your slimmer?

I remember when we flew to Spain in August sitting on the plane with the strap fitting neatly round me with loads of belt to spare and I sat crossing and uncrossing my legs (because I could!!) and grinning at hubby like a loon bet the people around me thought they'd got a crazy lady sat by them:eek:

Love

Hey well done! What an inspiration to each and every one of us! That is so good! You are half the gal you used to be!!! Lots of love x

Oh Ann,
So well done to you - what an inspiration you are..... I have no doubt you will fly through management too and keep it all off.
As a starter, it's often hard to see the end result, but when I see stories like you I'm inspied. Well done!
I bet you don't know yourself. Do you look totally different? And has it changed your life?

Back