at last a change from the 2lb rutt!!!!!

sammyd

been a bad week, not completely fell off the wagon.. but a sneakers on the way back from the shop most days, and all the rest of the tip bits was enough for a zero loss... could have been a whole lot worse though im guessing!.. not been on here much at all this week, but hope your all well and doing well!... x
ive had a right good day today and feel like ive accomplished some thing, so hopefully this has been enough to kick start some thing for next week!!!. :sigh:

I was wondering where you'd gone Sammy . Glad you're back. Just don't let this slip and the tango experience put you back . Youve done great so far. Keep going and keep posting , a day without you making us smile just isn't the same :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snickers are so nice! But I tend to regret eating them the next day lol

we all have crap weeks, don't let it carry on.. Get on your bike and cycle it off :) I am impressed with the amount of weight you keep loosing..

Keep posting Sam, I agree with Kat :)

You do give me some giggles!

been a bad week, not completely fell off the wagon.. but a sneakers on the way back from the shop most days,

You need to repack your shopping so both arms have equal weight and then you can lift the shopping bags in time with your steps so giving your arms a workout and preventing you from eating a snickers!

What about giving yourself the rule that you can't eat while walking? I know I can't or I drop the food, wear the food, walk into a lamp post, an ice lolly is my limit.

You need to repack your shopping so both arms have equal weight and then you can lift the shopping bags in time with your steps so giving your arms a workout and preventing you from eating a snickers!

What about giving yourself the rule that you can't eat while walking? I know I can't or I drop the food, wear the food, walk into a lamp post, an ice lolly is my limit.
lol lol .. loon!
always worth a thought!!.. and there it was<< :eek:
i did a double back flip and landed back on the wagon on monday, so "god willing" ill be skippity doo daring come sunday!..
must say im most happy when im in the zone and doing plenty of exersize!!.. all this is a far cry from the usual way i shred the pounds (starvation) but as we all know it never stays off...tut
looking more and more like you lot will be life long friends of mine!! "god help you all" lol lol..
witch brings me to::
any of you lot fancy saying hi on facebook? :)
simon dolton "blue t shirt and shades" (spell the name right) lol

Last edited:
Back