At last week 12 of SS is here and the results are in.............................

angelupnorth

Gold Member
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

12 happy bliss people for each week I have completed on SS !

I love Cambridge and the difference 3 short months have made to my life.

I have lost another 3.25lb this week and am just 3.75lb off 4 STONE !

I truly can not believe how much better I feel and look x

absolutely amazing hun - i cam back from holiday and just couldnt wait to see your results - a true inspiration xx whats you target and are you moving up to 810 now xxxx

absolutely amazing hun - i cam back from holiday and just couldnt wait to see your results - a true inspiration xx whats you target and are you moving up to 810 now xxxx

Hi there

Im 4lb off 4stone and my intrum target for the wedding is to get to 11stone 3 which would be a 6 stone loss. I have never been that small in my adult life so would be thrilled Ideally I would like after the wedding to get down to around 10 stone. 16 weeks til the wedding and 32lb to my 6stone loss so it is doable even if my losses slow down a bit. Im going do do this week on step 2 then drop down with the occasional day back on this then see how I feel in another 12 weeks. Ive joined a gym so fingers crossed I will tone up a bit more and my slender-tone belt is now used for a hour every day lol.

You have done fab, Its a great feeling x x x

well done! I can only hope I have losses as good as yours. Where are you getting married? No doubt you'll get to your target for it!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

12 happy bliss people for each week I have completed on SS !

I love Cambridge and the difference 3 short months have made to my life.

I have lost another 3.25lb this week and am just 3.75lb off 4 STONE !

I truly can not believe how much better I feel and look x

That's fantastic well done! xx

Back