At last!

SweetFannyAdams

For the first time, someone who doesn't know I'm dieting has noticed I've lost weight! It's only taken 3 stone!!

It was my first choir rehearsal since June, and the two women I sit next to were openmouthed when I walked in. Yayayayay!

Bet nothing can beat that feeling hey?! U go girl - u guys who have been on the programme a while are such an inspiration to us newbies xx

It took me even longer SFA!! It was 5 stone before the psople I work with noticed! LOL It was only when I returned from a month away at that stage when their jaws hit their desks and they asked if I had lost some weight!!! :rotflmao:

Clueless sods! :D :D

Gotta love 'em though!! :)

Get ready - comments will start rolling in now, and won't stop for a long time....;)

Bet nothing can beat that feeling hey?! U go girl - u guys who have been on the programme a while are such an inspiration to us newbies xx

Hi Seety - I remember feeling the same way. It was so reassuring to see, that THIS DIET REALY WORKS!!!! :D :D :D

All good luck to you! You can do it too!!!
XX

SFA you must feel fabulous! Enjoy that feeling, I can't wait for the first time I receive a comment.

Thanks everyone!

Yay, had another one today, from the kids' horseriding teacher! I've said I'm going to have riding lessons myself when I'm closer to being 'normal' :)

BL, you must've really knocked your colleagues' socks off when you came back from holiday!

lol SFA - I sure did. It was quite funny really. Funny thing is - it was QUITE noticeable even before I went on hols.....they just never noticed at all!! Head in the clouds! :D

At first it wound me up - but then I just realised we all get in our own busy worlds, and see each other everyday - they just never took notice. But they do now - thay are amazing. I have such a tremendous circle of support, and well wishers, at work - has been really nice.

I am very lucky - have never encountered anything but positive support. :)

Hey SFA

CONGRATULATIONS SFA :clap::party0038::happy096::party0038::clap: It just seems to happen all of a sudden - then everyone starts to notice and the comments and compliments come flooding in. Does it correspond with when you have had to wear different clothes or start having the confidence to show more of your figure? I think a lot of us have difficulty letting our new shape show to the rest of the world.

Hi Seety - I remember feeling the same way. It was so reassuring to see, that THIS DIET REALY WORKS!!!! :D :D :D

All good luck to you! You can do it too!!!
XX

Aww thanks for the words of support BL, I have a long way to go yet, am only in week 3 but til now am doing fine so hopefully will be able to make it all the way!! xx

I'm wearing some more fitted tops than I was, so that's probably why. Still struggling with trousers though. My old ones are really baggy but the new ones I've bought a couple of sizes smaller still don't fit. I don't think it'll be long, but I'm a bit in limbo. Going from elastic waists to fixed waistbands isn't helping!

Woohooo

I saw a friend of my mum's yesterday, and even though I have only lost a stone so far, she commented that I had lost weight and that I looked nice... I was sooo chuffed!! :D:D:D
I think it was coz when I lose weight you see it on my face straightaway... can't wait to shrink further lol :giggle:xxx

Back