At long last- my 'before' & 'after' pics...even though I'm not really finished yet!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Okay- hopefully this will work??

At long last, and as promised many times...dun dun dun....my before and after pics!

My Before- 14st 7lbs- my most recent heaviest (not my 'all-time' heaviest, but still bad!) Just after my 'baby'- now 2 was born. NO-ONE apart from my Hubby has EVER seen this pic (I was tempted to delete it and never think of it again!) so please don't be too harsh! LOL! Look at my gut sitting on my lap- Oh my God!!!

My after- 10st 7lbs- wearing my previously too tight size 12 jeans that are now comfortable! This is me in my 'everyday' garb- not all glammed up like some of my recent pics, so a more accurate picture of what I really look like!! LOL!
I started LT at 12st 13lbs, but don't have any pics of me at that weight (sorry!)

Attachments

• Tara 021.jpg
    Tara 021.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 600
  • Caroline- After 001a.jpg
    Caroline- After 001a.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 676
You look fantastic :) you've done really well!

still pretty glam in your after photo hun! you've done soooo well. we're all very proud of you. you out of anyone have really shown true committment to improving yourself and health. i'd take my hat off to you if i had one! xx

wow congrats, thats success right there! fair play to you, keep up the good work. You look amazing!!! xx

Thanks a million everyone!! I'm still doing LT, just not tfr to try and get the last half stone off...but I WILL get there!!

The weird thing is...I don't 'feel' any different? I look at myself in the mirror and don't see that much difference? Is that weird? I know I'm wearing smaller clothes and all that, but when people notice my loss, I think "thanks", but really I'm thinking "Wow, you noticed?".
Am I losing the plot?

Looking fab love, well done bet your over the moon, its always good to keep a old photo to remind you of what you dont want to go back to, ive got one on my fridge to remind me of what I dont wanna be and also one from when I was at my lowest weight of 9st.4 to remind me of what im aiming for.

You can really see the difference, you look so much healthier and happier! Well done hunni xxx

wow hun you look amazing! well done on all the weight loss and you look fab. Don't chuck away your old photo, let it always be a reminder of what you have achieved.

Thanks a million everyone!! I'm still doing LT, just not tfr to try and get the last half stone off...but I WILL get there!!

The weird thing is...I don't 'feel' any different? I look at myself in the mirror and don't see that much difference? Is that weird? I know I'm wearing smaller clothes and all that, but when people notice my loss, I think "thanks", but really I'm thinking "Wow, you noticed?".
Am I losing the plot?

in my experience hun, it takes ages for your head to catch up with your body. last time i did lipotrim my friends were telling me my clothes were too big and i was insisting that it was a smaller size, it didnt occur to me i needed an even smaller size!!

you'll get there hun, promise! xx

Hey Irishmum

Waw...what a transformation..you really dont look like the one and same person! You should be really proud of yourself,and you know you look well!

Bet you are glad now that you kept that photo ;-) It will be a reminder to you of your long journey and what you have achieved.

Well done you! You deserve a big round of applause!!

Take care

Love the photos! You've come a long way and look fantastic. You should be very proud of yourself.

Your head will eventually catch up with your body where the loss is concerned. It's only the last couple of weeks that mine has done that and I'm not so surprised by people's comments or pics of me.

You'll get your last weight off easy, you've done so well on this and deserve to be at your goal real soon!

wow :eek: u look brillant :) well done!:D u should be very proud of yourself! :Dan insperation to us all!:p

Aww shucks...I don't know about that- I spend most of my time here moaning!! LOL!

wowser irish!!!! What a complete transformation! You look flippin fantastic - you've worked so hard at this and it has paid off, you look amazing :)

FAB FAB FAB - you have done soo well. Congratulations and I'm sure your last 1/2 stone will be gone quicker than you know !

You look AMAZING!!!

Well done!!!!!

LiSe Xxxxx

Great photos, great achievement I bet you feel tones better and have much more energy for the kids, (I think it is a great achievement that everybody has managed to download their before and after photos as I have not got a clue how to get them off my email.)

It does feel really odd getting loads of complement as I like you did not feel much different apart from feeling fitter and healthier but some people seriously did not recognize me (which seemed really odd).

Back