At the top of the yo-yo once again!

Hi Honey :) and thanks for your comment. I'm still on the 12lbs off in just about the 3 weeks. I get weighed every day and change my stats with every loss so I can't give you a week by week number. I have had small ups as well as the downs but I ignore them knowing they can only be a fluctuation in fluid as I am sticking to the 3 packs a day so it can't be anything else. I refuse to be down heartened by them as that has been my undoing in the past. I know, with patience, the downs will come again!
How long are you going to do it for? How much do you want to lose?
I've planned a 6 week stint this time which I'm half way through. I'm guessing/hoping I'll lose about another 6lbs in that time though I want to lose another 16 or so all told. I'd carry on but we're going away for a few days for our wedding anniversary at the end of the month and I'm not kidding myself that I'd stick to it while away. In fact I'm sure there'll be a few extra lbs to get off when I get back. Lol!
Have you done Exante or similar before? :)
Morning oh I'm happy to see and hear your ok and still going for your weight loss. Yes your right about your weight loss going down Hun. I'm aiming to stay on plan for 5 weeks and to lose 1stone 6 lbs by 6th December as its my boyfriends birthday party. I've bought a bumper pack 80 packs for £80 I must say Exante do some good offers as I did look into other VLCD companies and they seemed reasonable.

Then once I've shifted the weight in december I need to be careful due to the festive season I don't gain too much weight back I. Might do the 5:2 fasting plan.

When do you go away? 16 lbs to go isn't a lot at all you could lose that by the end of november maybe. No I've never done a VLCD before always slimming world of weight watchers.

We go away on 30th Nov. Theres no way in the world I could lose that amount in that time. When you've been a yo-yo-er like me for 40 years you have to do a VLCD to just get over 1lb a week off after the initial 2 weeks. Trust me I don't recommend it! Post menopause it becomes soooo much harder to shift so take my advice and get it sorted once and for all!! :/
Exante do have some good offers don't they?! The first bumper pack I got I ordered as the result of an email which offered them at £84. The next day I got an email offering them at £70!!! I was fuming but, to cut a long story short, after a few emails over a couple of days they refunded the £14 :). I then followed up with a box of meals at the 50 for £50. That does my 6 weeks. But then last Sunday I got an email - well, I suppose we all did - offering 50% off everything for 1 hour (because of the clocks going back). There was 10 minutes left of the hour and I couldn't resist! I ordered another bumper pack of shakes, soups and bars and a box of 50 meals. Luckily I quite like all of the items - well, don't mind them anyway ;). Now that was a real bargain at about £87! Hopefully I'll get straight back on it and do a few more weeks before Christmas.
You'll be fine on this. The first few days are the worst, when you could eat your own arm but you have to just push through. I find fizzy water fills me up when I get hungry - which only happens now when it's getting towards chow time anyway. But drink plenty anyway, you need it.
nice talking to you :)

Good morning. :) your the luck ones as I don't get emails from EXante even though I did sign up for them . I will hold out till after Christmas to see what offers they do then. But then I'm tempted to add a few slim and save products just looked on their site looks fab too.

I didn't start yesterday I couldn't face spending a weekend not eating by 10am I was eating biscuits and felt guilty for not starting.... Any excuse really lol

Heres to starting today. I may end up staying in with this heavy rain.

How are you today? X

Morning!! It's not raining up here on Merseyside ... In fact the sun is out at the moment :) .... It probably won't
last long though. I would check your subscriber options on the Exante website if I were you.... I get emails all the time ... or your spam folder?
I was tempted by slim & save's prices once. Now I'm not a fussy eater - I get on with ALL the Exante products but I couldn't get on with them. I can't remember exactly why, it may have been that they were too sweet. But we're all different.

Hope you make a good start today ... Good luck!

Just checking in to say. Hope your doing ok x

Aw your shrinking really well.

Ive changed to the Cambridge diet for now couldn't cope on Exante alone lol

Hows your week going ?!x

When I did the Cambridge years ago it was just as restricting as Exante ... Has it changed?
I'm still plodding along, thanks for asking :) .... Stayed the same for several days but dropped 0.2 today ... Not much but in the right direction!!
How is your weight going? x

When I did the Cambridge years ago it was just as restricting as Exante ... Has it changed?
I'm still plodding along, thanks for asking :) .... Stayed the same for several days but dropped 0.2 today ... Not much but in the right direction!!
How is your weight going? x

Yes Cambridge is just has restrictive but for me I'm hoping the weekly weigh ins with my CDC will keep me on track atleast for the rest of November anyway as my mum is paying for me.

I bought my own house in May this year and really I don't have spare money this year. So she's helping me bless ya.

You will have a whoosh by the weekend for sure. Maybe try eating some protein ? X

Ah I see ... Lucky you re mum paying for you ;) ... No way would I add any food ... That would be the beginning of the end for me .. I know how I am ... I did drop another 1.4 lbs this morning though so it's still going down :) .. 11.8lbs to go :)
Good luck and lets know how you go on :) x

Last edited:
Hello have you gone away now? Hope your ok x

Really well 1st week 7 lbs off onto second week now :) your still dropping nicely :) x

Wow! Well done you! :) .... What a great start!! I've just realised its in your signature, sorry I didn't see that. Yes I'm still dropping slowly but surely, I almost don't want to break off for our weekend away ... I'm dying to get back into the 10s!!!
Keep up the good work :) x

Thank you.:) keep in touch I have a diary in the Cambridge diaries forum with my up'and downs lol

Yes I understand that you wouldnt want to break off right now bless. Just just over eat while your away. X

Another 1.4 off :) ... Adding in a bit of food from now as we're going away next weekend .... Not sure I can keep posting here then as this is TS .... X

Back