At what point are people changing clothes size?

a20202

Hi all,
I wondered at what point people are changing clothes sizes? I've lost nearly a stone and a half in 7 weeks and while jeans and leggings are starting to feel looser, I don't think I could go down a size yet (or feel brave enough to try!)

Only lost two lbs to date. I am a 16 but can get into some 14 s. So i think i could gwhich is my tarfer) et down to a proper 14 if i lost a stone. Then to get to twelve(which is my target) would probably take a bigger loss

You have done very well so far. Keep up the good work
Faye x

I lost 2 stone before crimbo eating started lol, I was a tight 20 top which are now baggy on me and 18s fit. As for bottoms I was living in mega tight jeggins that are now comfy and my 18 jeans are getting baggy.

I reckon you will notice more when hit 2 stone. I don't know about anyone else but the first stone makes no diff to how I feel at all, I think you really start to notice after the first stone

Well I was brave this week and tried on some old size 16 jeans I used to wear. I have been wearing an 18 and have noticed they're getting a little bit baggy. I could get the 16s on and still be able to breathe!! They're a little tight around the stomach when I sit, but I had them on all day at work and didn't feel uncomfortable so I'm counting that as a good result! Maybe I'll see more of a result when I reach the 2 stone (and my halfway point) mark.

Need to lose 2 and a half pounds this week to get my stone and a half award, so I've been really tight on syns in the hope I achieve it next week. I never used to think I was a competitive person, but I go crazy for those stickers!!

I just wait until it feels right. Last time I lost weight I had the same jeans for a while, when I decided they were too big I went to the shop and realised I was actually 3 sizes smaller... no wonder they were hanging off me.

This time round I have lots of clothes that I am trying to get back into, so I'm just going to try those on maybe monthly to see my progress

Back