• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Atkins bars..

Hiya - in my opinion..yes! I've been using Atkins bars pretty much from day 1, as I don't have a Rowlands where I live. On the Oz website loads of people use Atkins and other low carb products in place of CS due to taste, cost, availability etc., so I guess it's the done thing by many.

Boots did have the Atkins bars on a 3 for 2 offer, which worked out at £10 for 15 bars (66p per bar) and Tesco have them reduced to something like £3.80 a box just now (75p per bar), so they're somewhat cheaper than the CS ones but they are smaller, 37g apposed to CS 55g, and have less carbs and cals.
yeah next week when im rarring to go again im going to give some atkins products a go as opposed to the cs ones, i really didnt like the bars either.
I just bought some Atkins bars from Boots, they are on a 3 for 2 just now.....they are a lot nicer than the ones I get from CD....dunno how they compare to CS right enough...:D

Cat Bee x