Atkins bars..

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by purplepepper, 10 February 2009 Social URL.

1. purplepepper

purplepepper Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Are atkins bars cheaper than the CS ones? I havent bought any bars as i thought they were really expensive!

If so, are they ok to use on the cs diet? I am really craving sweet stuff, fruit does nothing for me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya - in my opinion..yes! I've been using Atkins bars pretty much from day 1, as I don't have a Rowlands where I live. On the Oz website loads of people use Atkins and other low carb products in place of CS due to taste, cost, availability etc., so I guess it's the done thing by many.

Boots did have the Atkins bars on a 3 for 2 offer, which worked out at £10 for 15 bars (66p per bar) and Tesco have them reduced to something like £3.80 a box just now (75p per bar), so they're somewhat cheaper than the CS ones but they are smaller, 37g apposed to CS 55g, and have less carbs and cals.

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I went to get some atkins bars (and other brands of low carb bar) after buying £10 worth of CS bars and being really dissapointed - thought they tasted like sawdust :(

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    yeah next week when im rarring to go again im going to give some atkins products a go as opposed to the cs ones, i really didnt like the bars either.

6. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    I just bought some Atkins bars from Boots, they are on a 3 for 2 just now.....they are a lot nicer than the ones I get from CD....dunno how they compare to CS right enough...:D

Cat Bee x

7. purplepepper

purplepepper Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I think i will pop down to boots tomorrow! i have had nothing sweet for over a week:(

8. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    yeah i like the cappachino atkins bars the best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.