Atkins bars..

Are atkins bars cheaper than the CS ones? I havent bought any bars as i thought they were really expensive!

If so, are they ok to use on the cs diet? I am really craving sweet stuff, fruit does nothing for me.

Hiya - in my opinion..yes! I've been using Atkins bars pretty much from day 1, as I don't have a Rowlands where I live. On the Oz website loads of people use Atkins and other low carb products in place of CS due to taste, cost, availability etc., so I guess it's the done thing by many.

Boots did have the Atkins bars on a 3 for 2 offer, which worked out at £10 for 15 bars (66p per bar) and Tesco have them reduced to something like £3.80 a box just now (75p per bar), so they're somewhat cheaper than the CS ones but they are smaller, 37g apposed to CS 55g, and have less carbs and cals.

I went to get some atkins bars (and other brands of low carb bar) after buying £10 worth of CS bars and being really dissapointed - thought they tasted like sawdust :(

yeah next week when im rarring to go again im going to give some atkins products a go as opposed to the cs ones, i really didnt like the bars either.

I just bought some Atkins bars from Boots, they are on a 3 for 2 just now.....they are a lot nicer than the ones I get from CD....dunno how they compare to CS right enough...:D

Cat Bee x

yeah i like the cappachino atkins bars the best

Back