Atkins Flu

Don't worry hun we've all had to become label detectives, just get lots of water down you. Amazing what is actually in some things! I used to live on ready meals, but omg wouldn't touch them now!

Im just hoping and praying it doesnt knock me out of ketosis...i just had this misconception if its 0 carbs then its ok, i'd hate to think that it would be corned beef of all things that would knock me off track...id rather it had been chocolate lollllll
Am downing water as we speak

Im just hoping and praying it doesnt knock me out of ketosis...i just had this misconception if its 0 carbs then its ok, i'd hate to think that it would be corned beef of all things that would knock me off track...id rather it had been chocolate lollllll
Am downing water as we speak

There speaks a true dieter !! thinking of chocolate :rolleyes:

How can it be 0 carb if it has sugar, that is one bad case of labelling

how you feeling today ? xx

Not to bad susan thanks for asking :)
Not as much energy as the other day but hey ho am sure it will come again

Its weigh in day tomorrow for me so keep your fingers crossed for me hun x

will do.............. xx

Thanks everyone for the support :)

And yes jim it must be seriously misleading information as it defo was 0 carbs and defo had sugar labelled in the ingredients.
The other week i was at a food festival here and picked up a marinade shaker for fish etc because it said 0 carbs, then looked at the ingredients when i got home and guess what...the first one listed was sugar :eek:
Im going to have to make sure i check everything i pick up from now on !!!!!!

ah yes, we all get to be chronic lable readers love :)

How can it be 0 carb if it has sugar, that is one bad case of labelling

I read on the Atkins Community site that if something has up to 0.9 net carbs it can be called zero carbs - and often they say 0 when it is in fact a couple of carbs!

Food labelling! They are in the business of selling stuff, I guess.

That's shocking Girly, it really is

OMG that's terrible, how can you keep an accurate count?! So should I view everything listed as 0 carbs with suspicion?

Well, I do wonder sometimes Susie

Back