Atkins i'm back

Hi all not have a very good time of late,things have been bad between myself and hubby infact i thought that we might over dont want to go into it much but i took the boys and went to stay with my mum for a few days,i am back now and trying to put things right but i dont think it will ever be the same again.I just hope its something we can work at but i dont know.Anyway if i dont post for a while its because i am trying to save whats left of my marriage.Lucyxx

Sorry to hear your news, hope everything works out for you (((HUGS))

hope everything going ok for your Lucy

sue x

Thinking of you and hope you are okay:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone for your posts,well things are with hubby are starting to get back on track slowly,but i am really ashamed to say my weight has really suffered and i am nearly the same weight i was when i started cd last year i am really gutted about it,so last week i went to the docs and had my own type of vlcd approved which is 3 slimfast shakes made with skimmed milk and a low cal soup (all works out at about 850 cals)a multi vit and weekly checks with the nurse,my first is next monday not sure how i will go but i know i need to get myself sorted before things get really out of control.Lucyxx

good luck hun, just make sure you get your regular checks at the doctors.

sue x

Hi Lucy, glad to hear things are improving. good luck with your vlcd you sound switched on and in tune so I'm positive you'll do just fine Vxx

I just wanted to say Good luck. Have read all 7 pages with avid interest!

Hope that all is well with you

Morning all how is everyone?Well i couldn't stick to my vlcd i just wanted to eat the whole time i did it so i am back on atkins day 3 today and going really well the biggest test will be to see if i can make it through the weekend,things with hubby are so much better its great i just hope it lasts we are out with friends tonight and he has the tendency to put me down in front of them with was one of our biggest problems but he has promised to behave himself,just have to wait and see if he can.Hope everyone has a great weekend.Lucyxx

Hi Lucy,

Glad things are on the up with hubby dear. How you enjoying Atkins? I love Atkins eating. I'm now on carbs again. I'm no longer in ketosis and its a bit scary.xx

Hi lucy, Great to hear things are on the up!

Hi everyone.. I wanted to get some advice from you. I want to lose weight think atkins might be easiest cos I love food, but my BMI is 25 I want to lose two stone but will it work. These diets seem to work well if you have a lot of weight to lose??
Thanks!

Back