Atkins i'm back

Well done Lucy! Hope you feel better soon too - BTW is that gorgeous little one yours?? Such a cutie! Vx

Moring all,well not too much damage over the weekend managed to stay the same so i am happy about that,still feeling really sickie its not nice.Lucyxx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Lucy :hug99: Well done on STS, and hope you start to feel better soon :patback:

Thanks DQ,well i was just started to feel better from the tummy bug i have had even managed to keep some soup down yesterday when i get up this morning and it feels like i am coming down with a cold sore dry throat,banging head no energy and very achy,my DH says i should be sent to the knackers yard(very nice)lol.Ahh well off to have a lemsip dont know how i am going to get back into ketosis at this rate but i need to take something,sorry for the moan.Lucyxx

Awwww, you're entitled to moan when you're :sick: Don't worry about ketosis - just get over this leurgy, then you can come back stronger than ever :hug99:

Hi, another place good for low carb is avidlite, the lc megastore is a bit hit or miss on having shakes in stock.

lemsip capsules will keep you in ketosis as they have no citric acid which can knock you out of ketosis/

Thanks Soraya,but its well too late not been on atkins for nearly a week now.Been ill with a tummy bug and now a really bad flu bug dont feel like eating at all really.Thanks for the info though.Lucyxx

Hi Lucy, Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling too well. Don't worry about the diet for now, concerntrate on making yourself well. Hope you feel better soon Vxx

Good luck Lucy, hope everything is OK Vxx

Back