Atkins i'm back

Hi Lucy, Glad to hear you have been given an explanation for why you've been feeling like you have. Sometimes just knowing helps you feel better. I don't know any thing about Xenical I'm afraid so can't comment BUT I do know that until you started to feel unwell you were doing so well with your weight loss. I may be speaking out of turn but I think your Dr is being unfair having a go today about it especially as you are not feeling 100%. You have to decide what's right for you. Good luck hun Vxx

Hi all,I am ok my immune system is really low because my iron level is low so i am abit anemicand she had ago yet again about my weight and has put me on xenical and i am really not sure about it.Lucyxx

Glad you have an explanation for how you've been feeling. I can't really comment on the xenical, although I do think you were doing really well before you got sick. Maybe hold off on taking it, and chat to your Dr again a bit later?? :hug99:

Hi Lucy
Hope you're feeling better soon. Atkins should help your iron levels if your eating red meat etc. If its working for you keep going.

Hey Lucy! Nice to see you again. good luck!!

Hi Lucy, glad there is someone else doing low carb here, feeling quite lonely!

My doctor gave me Xenical once and OMG! Never again, even though I followed a low fat diet, still had awful side effects. Anyhoo, glad that you are back on track, and good luck!

Best Wishes,
Kelly xxxx

Hey guys- just thought I'd say hi.... been doing Atkins for a tiny while... on day four now!

longtobeslim... u said ur iron levels are low? baby spinach?? - just a suggestion!

Good luck to all fellow Atkins peeps

Vicky
x

Spinach is one of those foods that most people snub their nose up at... and they make a kind of euuurgh sound and pull a funny face when u mention it lol!

It's being adventurous and not overcooking it that makes the difference... I love it!

I buy baby spinach.. comes in salad bags in the veg aisle. I stir fry up a little red pepper, bacon, chicken and mushroom add some soy sauce. Then also make an omelette, cut it up... add it to the rest of the food... then when it's pretty much all cooked add a massive handful of spinach cos it shrinks sooooo much... stir it in so pretty much everything else is sitting ontop of it... let it cook for a few mins. until the spinach has wilted...

Hey presto!

I am one of these throw it all together types! hehehe! I love it!

Enjoy

Vicky
xxx

Back