Atkins Meal Replacement

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by jools1986, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    Would it affect my losses if I used them for breakfast and dinner and ate a meal at night with snacks inbetween. I am really struggling with the amount of food as I am not hungry at all and to be honest its making me feel quite sick!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carb
    Hi Rachael

I know what you mean about being full all the time, as another newbie I'm the same - but I guess that's the point - I'm feeling fuller for longer, and reducing the meal size (ergo, weight loss).

I had one egg for breakfast this morning and had to force that down! But I want to persevere with regular meal times for the moment.

What about trying a breakfast shake made from soya milk and protein powder - Holland and Barretts do a 90% soya protein powder (vanilla) that has 02 carbs per scoop. Might be nice with some nutmeg on it?
  4. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    Yeah, I was thinking of having the atkins shakes, and then having cheese and veg as snacks.
    I find that I am feeling guilty ALL the time about eating a feel like I need a break from thinking about food all of the time! I dont want to use total meal replacement but I do like the idea of replacing breakfast and lunch as that is what I struggle with.
    I am just wondering if it would affect loses
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.