Atkins....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Miss Bean, 16 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Has anyone done Atkins before ???

I am finding I am so tempted with food atm, and so I thought I would browse the Atkins forum to look at what they get to do....

Just wondered if anyone has done this before and if so what was the experience like ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojobrad

mojobrad Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes i did Atkins and I loved it. I'm a bit torn because I also like the freedom that a diet like Exante gives me ie no meal planning, no shopping, no washing up and the bars are so easy to take out. But I would recommend Atkins also.

Last edited: 17 July 2010
  4. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    Yeah, Atkins is one of the many diets I have tried at least once over the years.

Liked it as a concept and did well with it, lost around 2 stone at the time but couldn't keep it off in the long term cos once I was off Induction those old habits crept back in again.

When I tried it again later I just couldn't get into it the way I had done the first time. :(

I think it's a diet where you have to change your whole mindset and attitude to food to see long-term success with it, and at the time my head wasn't in the right place to do that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.