Attack Phase Done & a question!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by -Pudding-, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. -Pudding-

-Pudding- Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well I've now finished my 7 day attack phase and I've lost....

8lbs! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know this is mostly water weight, but I've never lost that amount in the first week of a diet (not even Atkins) so I'm very happy!

Now here's the problem....

Tomorrow I leave for a 3-day luxury hotel break that has been booked for 6 months as a special treat for me and my bloke on his birthday. The break includes 3-course dinners on 2 nights in the price so I'm going to have to deal with that.

So could you ladies help me with a game plan here? I don't plan on being 100% on track because it's not realistic for a special occasion but I'm going to make the 'better' choices. My plan is to skip puds and go for the 'plainer' main course choice - if there's meat/fish dishes I'll go for those and tell them to skip any potatos, creamy sauces, cous cous/rice/pasta etc.

I fully expect, coming straight off attack, that I'll put a few pounds back on from the 'shock' so here's my big question....

When I get back, should I do a few days of attack again to balance out the experience, or should I just keep trucking on with cruise?

Any advice appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlie

curvygirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I put 6lbs whilst on a 4 day holiday to spain.

i asked the same question on here when i returned and was advised to do a few days PP cruise rather than attack. So I did 4 days of PP, then onto PV.

after a week, the 6lb I'd gained had gone.

Hope that helps xx

4. -Pudding-

-Pudding- Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thanks! That helps a great deal, yes. I know I'm going to put a few pounds back on (mentally prepared for that), it was just the best way to deal with it.

I'm glad to hear it came off again quickly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.