Attack Phase Done & a question!

-Pudding-

Well I've now finished my 7 day attack phase and I've lost....

8lbs! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know this is mostly water weight, but I've never lost that amount in the first week of a diet (not even Atkins) so I'm very happy!

Now here's the problem....

Tomorrow I leave for a 3-day luxury hotel break that has been booked for 6 months as a special treat for me and my bloke on his birthday. The break includes 3-course dinners on 2 nights in the price so I'm going to have to deal with that.

So could you ladies help me with a game plan here? I don't plan on being 100% on track because it's not realistic for a special occasion but I'm going to make the 'better' choices. My plan is to skip puds and go for the 'plainer' main course choice - if there's meat/fish dishes I'll go for those and tell them to skip any potatos, creamy sauces, cous cous/rice/pasta etc.

I fully expect, coming straight off attack, that I'll put a few pounds back on from the 'shock' so here's my big question....

When I get back, should I do a few days of attack again to balance out the experience, or should I just keep trucking on with cruise?

Any advice appreciated :)

I put 6lbs whilst on a 4 day holiday to spain.

i asked the same question on here when i returned and was advised to do a few days PP cruise rather than attack. So I did 4 days of PP, then onto PV.

after a week, the 6lb I'd gained had gone.

Hope that helps xx

Thanks! That helps a great deal, yes. I know I'm going to put a few pounds back on (mentally prepared for that), it was just the best way to deal with it.

I'm glad to hear it came off again quickly!

Back