Attack ?

Mouse you could have Dukan bread soldiers...

I can now - I have just got Anja to post teh recipe for me again. I tired making it up today and it was a bit of a culinary disaster - which I still ate of course :D I am still reeling at the thought of sticking a crab stick in a beautiful runny egg yolk:tear_drop:

Confession - now that I can't mop up my yolk with bread, I'm afraid I use my pinky...

Thanks Jo.

Yeah the website says 4 for veggies. Although I couldn't eat the whole galette so it's for breakie.

Time to get ready for work.

Sorry another question.....

On PV days do I have to have veg at every meal with the protein? As for breakie I am happy with yoghurt. For lunch today I can add some veg, as I made it without. And for dinner not a problem.

Bren
X

Right I have had a sucessful PV day and still have dinner yet to have.

I am not feeling like doing my usual 35 mins work out in the home gym (front room). So thinking that 30 mins of cleaning up the house might do the same and then perhaps a cycle on the bike in front of the telly later.??

Feel a little guilty but it's Friday and i want a change for the afternoon's activities.

Oh and how much water is everyone drinking at the moment? Today I have had 1.5ltrs.

x

Hey lovely.

Well done you for doing exercise. ANY exercise is better than none!

2-3 litres of water is about average.

Only a suggestion but maybe start a diary or put your chats into 'Daily Chat'. It'll be easier for us all to catch up with you. xxxxx

I have a diary in the Restarters and Strugglers, but just going to keep posting between here, there and the daily chat. Maybe I should stick to my old diary and the daily chat.

Going to aim for 2 ltrs tomorrow at least. I am chuffed though as in 3 days I have lost a little over 4lbs! Thrilled is an understatement about how I feel about that.

x

That is a fantstic loss honey. Well done you. Keep it up.

xxx

Thanks girls, it just feels easy. Although going to have to resist a drink over the weekend. Usually have a glass of red on the weekend. But will try and resist.

Just lying in bed and going to get reading my dukan book. Not quite halfway yet! :0

X

Excellent Bren... try to avoid a drink at the weekend if you can cos it could bring you out of ketosis and cause a weight gain. Then, worse still, you could struggle more next week... GOOD LUCK!

I know!... Good thing is hubby is planning to go out with a mate tomorrow night which would greatly help my avoid the wine.

X

Back