Attack ?

Well I know you will! Lots of water and healthy eating along with the WLS and you will do fine. Are you thinking about any exercise yet?

Dinner was yum.... salmon steak and the dukan herb mayo.

That sounds lovely Bren...

I have my check up with the surgeon on Tues & am hoping to get the go ahead to get back in the pool! xx

Sounds like you're off to a good start Bren. Should you get hungry, could happen in the first three days, remember to eat plenty of protein... and drink plenty of water with your galette.

Linz - thank you!! (but I'm not "good"; I'm VERY bad quite often!)

(MWAH...)

Jo u are much loved.!

Yep day 1 done. Pretty easy, does dukan by the end of the attack phase give u withdrawals... Like the Atkins flu?

Galette was delicious and topped with a dollop of no fat fruit yoghurt. I used only bran and egg, no quark.

(MWAH...)

Aww :) like (mwahs) :D... sharing the love on the Dukan board today :) Love You all xxx (....could be sweeteners again ;):D hehe)

Yep day 1 done. Pretty easy, does dukan by the end of the attack phase give u withdrawals... Like the Atkins flu?

Not that I noticed :)...but everyone is different - I was more tired during attack...but others have spoken of increased energy during it :) .... we're all different x

awh now I'm shy...

When I'm in ketosis I am SOOO energetic it's untrue. I never get Atkins flu. I sleep far less. And have to be very buzzzzzzzzzzy...

Now that I'm not in ketosis, I almost sleep to the alarm (getting up regularly of course cos of the demon H20)... but it never gets to ring.

Well I think it was lack of sleep.

Think I've made a mistake today...? Made smoked salmon and egg fritattas for lunch today but used 4 eggs with the yolks? Think i was suppose to only use 1 yolk? Advice please. X

I think I eat my body weight in eggs every week and the weight is still coming off, albeit slowly. Don't know if it's affecting my cholesterol though. Don't beat yourself up over it - it's not as though you have eaten chocolate or bread or something.

But are we allowed more than 1 yolk each day?

Yes we are allowed but you are **advised** to max 2 yolks a day especially if you have cholesterol issues.

I'm not sure - in the book it is in the unlimited section but I am sure I have seen a limit somewhere 2 per day? But really I wouldn't worry - I frequently have 2 or sometimes three per day without adverse affect.

Thanks. Not bothering me jus was worried I'd made a mistake on Attack phase.

Also wondering if I should do 3 days on attack? I have 25lbs to loose. Any advice?

if you go to the official site Dr Dukan will tell you how many days to do attack for. It can be nice to move onto Cruise and have a bit more variety in your life.

Back