Attempting the diary thing again (not strictly dukan)

Theres geeks who are nice people, who i may be partial to myself, then there are the uber geeks who are obnoxious, have to be right, cant let anything go and will do all they can to loudly one up everyone they ever come into contact with. We seem to have a lot of that sort down here.

So need to do some shopping.

Today is eat what I could get a tiny supermarket this am whilst running late, thank goodness for half term traffic.

B Total 0%
L sliced chicken and extra light laughing cow
D dont know yet really need some veg.

Needless to say you really need to eat more than that hun :(...hope you manage to get something sorted out....as for craving non dd stuff....eat for purpose and not for pleasure before you go to the shops - eat tons of pure proteins (it really helps!) x

Yeah I will have a proper dinner to make up, not hungry though have had a couple more cups of tea with milk than I usually would.

My own fault for not realising sunday that I wouldnt be able to shop monday/tuesday.
But have cancelled gym tonight (again) so i can get myself sorted for the rest of the week.

Missed gym/exercise ideas

bicep curls/tricep extensions with tin cans/shopping basket/bags on the in-store/journey home

only get one item at a time out of the bags

heel lifts and stretches as you reach to put things way if up high
or
squats/lunges if you put items down low
if the kitchen is downstairs and the bathroom upstairs, again take bathroom stuff up one at a time and take 2 steps at a time to get your lunges - alternate with racing up and down the stairs for cardio :)

just some ideas, hth xx

New day :)
B total 0%
L celery, turkey pieces, chicken
D eggs mushrooms turkey bacon

Feeling alright. Appetite has disappeared which is nice and helpful.

I'm not weighing in at all.

Yes got to the shops, so was able to stuff myself with chicken last night and have the remainder with lunch today.

Super sleepy this afternoon, the recycling truck for the pub opposite arrived at too early o'clock and woke me, and its house recycling tomorrow so will probably be the same, grrr.

2 hours and a day til the weekend :D

Not sure, the lost sleep has definitely taken the wind out of my sails today...also pp's are never very energetic :(..always an early night after pp....

Loafing sounds good :) how's the gym going? x

Gym is fine, I need to push myself more, and maybe get up even earlier to get to the weight machines. I need to do the induction to learn how to use the fancy bikes but they are not at convenient times, I'll have to either go after my weekend work out or actually get there after work.

So my too tight at the waist cords are a little looser in the bum and more comfortable on the waist but still a bit tight in the thigh.

Food today is same as yesterday.

Had a bad sweet craving last night, ate dinner and tried to ignore it, it didnt go, so had a couple of sf sweets and was okay. But did spend a lot of time imagining going to the shop over the road for chocolate.

Last edited:
Imagining is good... (I imagined the butter curls I used to make when staying at my Aunt's B&B as a child when I read about Sarah's bicep curls!)...
aaah loafing... A nice past time to dream of during the week when we can't, but then at the weekend I feel I oughtn't, so tend not to. At least it'll not be as cold this weekend, but if it rains all the time I will sulk!
Enjoy whatever concoctions you're making for your weekend :)

As long as I don't act on it I'll be okay, but I'd rather not think of it.

Gym part 1 done, x-trainer, rower, leg curls and extensions. Going back this afternoon for induction, need reminder on how to use stuff and there are things I've not seen before.

Planning on making tuna burgers again and not sure what else for this week.

Gym induction was a bit annoying, didn't try the fancy bikes but useful on the resistance machines. And it was busier time of day so changing rooms full of tiny bits in the nude, always intimidating (went home to shower lol).

Did massive (for me) gym session this morning, 20 mins xtrainer, min warm up then 2mins high level, 2mins easier level faster, 1 min backwards, repeat x3. Makes me feel my thighs might must be reducing ;)

Then 2 leg machines, 3 arm machines, followed by 2k on the rower.

Now enjoying a free coffee and water invade Nero :D

Beautiful day, makes me want to take a long walk but legs are like jelly.

A housemate complimented me this morning, she said the gym was working as I was getting flatter.

Off to supermarket in a mo, going to slow cook beef this afternoon and make tuna burgers and something else, depends what's on offer.

Amazing gym session (but I read "didn't try the fancy blokes"... I'm a little bleary eyed at this hour!). aaah the good old chook in the bedroom routine. Sounds good to me :D

Back