Attending a wedding

Littlered81

Hi all,

A relative of my other half's is getting married at the end of the month and we have been invitied to the whole day. I haven't met most of his family as yet, we have only been together 8 months and moved in together 2 months ago.

Does anyone know what happens if you have a meal off? If I did decide to eat the wedding breakfast, I will still have my shakes for the other two meals and stick to water, don't see the point in making a bad situation worse. But I'm pretty sure it will knock me out of ketosis.

Anybody else had this problem? What did you do?

do you know what the wedding breakfast is? x

do you know what the wedding breakfast is? x

Nope - haven't seen a menu of any kind - so not even sure if it's a buffet or sit down meal. If it's a buffet people don't normally pay any attention to what you're eating, I can take a bar with me and be fine. If it's a sit down meal I think I'll stick out like a sore thumb and I just want to make a good impression with my partner's family. :sigh:

If you stick with protein and non starchy veggies you would be fine but if you wanted to eat more you could move up a plan for a few days and back again to TS.

I'm going to a wedding next month too, staying in a hotel and then going to the day - It's going to be fun but I don't really know that many people there and (rather embarrassingly) I am a little bit worried about how much I'll ejoy myself without booze!

Back