Attention All Tough Love Group

HALLORAN

Hope you are all doing ok today. Feel more focused today than yesterday. Out tonight though so that may be a killer.
I am postin this here as a new thread as i was having trouble replying to the existing running thread.
Think my computer is havin one of those moments!!
Elaine xx:)

Oh no! Trouble on the other thread - must sort it post haste! :)

Out tonight - have you got a plan set down "just in case"? Do you drive? That makes sure you behave!
Glad you're feeling more focused today - you can definately do it! xxx

I always take the car and then leave it at our local. Going to just drink soda water and drive home hopefully. OH not so good full of man flu!! which is quite good as we probably won t be out long and i will beable to cope better. It is killing me though, it not so much the hunger as that passes it is more habbit and like everyone else who is doing CD with families it is hard when you are cooking the meals to not put some in your mouth!!
Can t wait to see CC on Wednesday, she was ordering some of the mushroom pasta meals, you are allowed one a day like the bars, if i can have one of them at night i think i will beable to cope better.
How are you doing and feeling? what day are you on?

Elaine x

What plan are you on then? 1000?

I'm on day 2 but i've had a lot of day 2's in the past. Made it up to day 25 somewhere along the line then fell flat on my face!

What are your starts then? SW? GW?

Love Leah xx

For the higher plans xx

Back