Attention from the opposite or same sex even?

lol

It has got to the point that I can't even give myself away :D:D

When you get to where you want to be in relation to your weight, and are truly happy with yourself, thats when you will find your prince charming and will be on cloud nine ! ! xx

When you get to where you want to be in relation to your weight, and are truly happy with yourself, thats when you will find your prince charming and will be on cloud nine ! ! xx

Awwwwwww thanks sweetie...Until that happens, I wouldn't mind just a fumble now and then with someone :D:D (Joke *coughs) ;)

It has got to the point that I can't even give myself away :D:D

oh go on then ill take ya lol.
that would be a cheap date for us......no meal......no wine...2 glasses of your finest water please barman.....result!

oh go on then ill take ya lol.
that would be a cheap date for us......no meal......no wine...2 glasses of your finest water please barman.....result!

Cheap skate I want one of you're shake sachets :D

I HAVE PULLED *WOOHOO* :p:p

LMAO!! Talk about a cheap date!

But on the plus side, think off allllll that energy we are supposed to have while in ketosis ................... maybe Minimin babies!!!

Can I be God Mother?

Well I think all Laura's must be the same then lol!

LMAO!! Talk about a cheap date!

But on the plus side, think off allllll that energy we are supposed to have while in ketosis ................... maybe Minimin babies!!!

Can I be God Mother?

:D:D:D

Let me finish my shake first then we will get to it :p

oooof stop it your gettin me goin lol. she will probably end up getting an 'internet injunction' against me lol

Oh dear..................Just call me cupid!

oooof stop it your gettin me goin lol. she will probably end up getting an 'internet injunction' against me lol

:D:D:D

Oh it's not that bad I already got a few of them against me :p

lol. im off to exotic manchester!

oh dear i almost said summat really naughty then......thought i was on a different website that i visit lol

oh dear i almost said summat really naughty then......thought i was on a different website that i visit lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: Dare I ask???

Back