Attention from the opposite or same sex even?

Alas no attention for me!!!! Although friends OH did say I looked good!!!! Poor hubby is working so hard at the mo, long hours and all, that I think he's forgotten me!!!!!

I could do with some eye candy at the mo, where in Cheshire are you and your rugby mates Lee?!!

x

Nope:cry: Nada!

Id like too, it was one of my mini goals to get a compliment but i took it down, as i wouldnt believe it anyway!

Ive never even been on a real date!

So i guess il keep waiting

Nope:cry: Nada!

Id like too, it was one of my mini goals to get a compliment but i took it down, as i wouldnt believe it anyway!

Ive never even been on a real date!

So i guess il keep waiting

OI!!!! Get it back up on you're Mini goals pronto :mad::D

And you will go on a proper date I am sure in the future just you wait and see ;)

((Big hugs))

hey, i started out my LT journey at the end of may - single as ever - been single for yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss - now a few months later im seeing this super cool guy and we are so happy!!

So stay focused and happy and just enoy being on LT - the guy I am with says the main reason he felt attracted to me was because I am always smiling and laughing - being slim is attractive, but being happy and upbeat is really attractive - being slim, happy and upbeat is ULTRA attractive.... lol

Id say being happy and just glowing is one of the most attractive things, and as you loose weight and your confidence grows I think it becomes easier to be a little more fun and cheeky! ;)
xxx

Back