1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

August 30 Day Shred

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by vicibrown, 30 July 2014 Social URL.

1. vicibrown

vicibrown Well-Known Member

Anyone wanna join me? I'm on day 6 so far and it's starting to get a bit more manageable.

Anyone done it before? Were you pleased with the results?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Danni86

Danni86 Well-Known Member

I should start this again! I might try tomorrow :-O
    I think I started level 3 but found out I was pregnant and stopped, was definitely seeing results though, especially in my legs x

4. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Well-Known Member

Hey id like to join, could you tell me where i could get the details of this work out? :D :D xx

5. Danni86

I've still not started!
    I go on You Tube and google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
    You do Level 1 for 10 days then Level 2 for 10 days then Level 3 for 10 days. X

6. sophiec89

sophiec89 Well-Known Member

I started this morning and could definitely do with the motivation to keep me on track!

7. Danni86

I started today too :) grabbed my chance while baby napped!

8. sophiec89

sophiec89 Well-Known Member

Woop! Well done you!

9. Danni86

And you! :)

10. BubblesAnseo

Woo thanks for the information going to try it this evening will let you know how I get on lol :D

11. Danni86

Day 2 done :)

12. Danni86

Day 3 done :)

13. BubblesAnseo

Wow your doing well so far, i still didnt try it lol xxx

14. Danni86

I've done Day 4 but at this rate will be in September before I finish!

15. BubblesAnseo

Its better than not finishing at all :) keep it up well done

16. vicibrown

Hi guys, I'm on day 15! so half way through level 2. I have had a few days off because I went away for the weekend both of the last two weekends but I made sure I got right back on it on the Monday morning.

I'm finding level 2 much harder than level 1 but am determined to stick to it. I'm dreading level 3!

It does give me a really good feeling though, already wondering what I'll do after the 30 day shred. I'm debating doing the Insanity workout [​IMG]

17. BubblesAnseo

i dont know much about the insanity work out tbh i reckon it will be difficult though :/ ... i still havent started the 30 day shred where is my will power gone? haha... well done on keeping it up x

18. vicibrown

Starting Level 3 tomorrow. On the home stretch now - only 10 more days to go! [​IMG]

19. BubblesAnseo

How has this week being going for you? x