1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

August 30 Day Shred

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by vicibrown, 30 July 2014 Social URL.

1. vicibrown

vicibrown Full Member

Anyone wanna join me? I'm on day 6 so far and it's starting to get a bit more manageable.

Anyone done it before? Were you pleased with the results?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

I should start this again! I might try tomorrow :-O
    I think I started level 3 but found out I was pregnant and stopped, was definitely seeing results though, especially in my legs x

4. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

Hey id like to join, could you tell me where i could get the details of this work out? :D :D xx

5. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

I've still not started!
    I go on You Tube and google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
    You do Level 1 for 10 days then Level 2 for 10 days then Level 3 for 10 days. X

6. sophiec89

sophiec89 Full Member

I started this morning and could definitely do with the motivation to keep me on track!

7. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

I started today too :) grabbed my chance while baby napped!

8. sophiec89

sophiec89 Full Member

Woop! Well done you!

9. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

And you! :)

10. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

Woo thanks for the information going to try it this evening will let you know how I get on lol :D

11. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

Day 2 done :)

12. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

Day 3 done :)

13. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

Wow your doing well so far, i still didnt try it lol xxx

14. Danni86

Danni86 Gold Member

I've done Day 4 but at this rate will be in September before I finish!

15. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

Its better than not finishing at all :) keep it up well done

16. vicibrown

vicibrown Full Member

Hi guys, I'm on day 15! so half way through level 2. I have had a few days off because I went away for the weekend both of the last two weekends but I made sure I got right back on it on the Monday morning.

I'm finding level 2 much harder than level 1 but am determined to stick to it. I'm dreading level 3!

It does give me a really good feeling though, already wondering what I'll do after the 30 day shred. I'm debating doing the Insanity workout [​IMG]

17. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

i dont know much about the insanity work out tbh i reckon it will be difficult though :/ ... i still havent started the 30 day shred where is my will power gone? haha... well done on keeping it up x

18. vicibrown

vicibrown Full Member

Starting Level 3 tomorrow. On the home stretch now - only 10 more days to go! [​IMG]

19. BubblesAnseo

BubblesAnseo Full Member

How has this week being going for you? x