August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Sorry ladies I was soooooo far behind but it should all be right now, please yell if it isn't! And Jodieboo how much do you want to lose I can't seem to see it to add what you have left to go.

Well done ladies I am really proud of you all you are going great guns, maybe its the thought of the bikinis x

Lexie2005 said:
Sorry ladies I was soooooo far behind but it should all be right now, please yell if it isn't! And Jodieboo how much do you want to lose I can't seem to see it to add what you have left to go.

Well done ladies I am really proud of you all you are going great guns, maybe its the thought of the bikinis x

Blimey, Lexie, me in a bikini?! No-one wants to see that, especially me!! ;) xx

Well done, Alison, sounds like you're in the zone! :) xx

Thanks Tracy, doing well since I started at Weight Watchers. I've been having much better losses following their propoints plan instead of calorie counting. I've lost 18.5lbs since starting there about 6 weeks ago.

I am 1lb down from what I last updated on here 2 weeks ago after a horrible gain in the middle last week.

Anyway all updated again & wow ladies we are well on our way to 5 stone only 4.1lb away

Well I have everything crossed for you, I am sure you will have done well. We just need to keep strapped on the wagon hey xx

I intend to stay strapped on the wagon I know I will have my off days but I won't let them get me down.

I have also recovered from my nasty 11lbs gain and back on the wagon! U are all doing so well!!! Xxx

Glad I am not alone ;)

Back