August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Well all updated for the last time, in this challenge we lost an amazing 179lbs which is just short of 13 stone, amazing achievement, so on to the Christmas challenge ladies xx

Lexie2005 said:
Well all updated for the last time, in this challenge we lost an amazing 179lbs which is just short of 13 stone, amazing achievement, so on to the Christmas challenge ladies xx

Woohoo! Go us!! :) xx

Hi, Lexie, I know you've finished updating this now, but I might as well add my final weigh in results from today, just for my own sense of completion, lol. Another 1.5lbs off, taking my total loss for the challenge to 13lbs. So my starting weight for the Christmas challenge is 78.7kg, or 12st 5.5lbs.

Well done, everyone, and downwards we go to Christmas!! :) xx

Hello again everyone!! I kinda forgot about this challenge once I had met my goal heh :(

Well done everyone, it's amazing!

I can't tell you what my final weight loss result has been, but I got my 3.5 stone loss award today and I'm 1lb off hitting my 50lb loss :)

Did I see there is going to be another challenge set up? I need to remember to visit this part of Minis more often! xx

Hello again everyone!! I kinda forgot about this challenge once I had met my goal heh :(

Well done everyone, it's amazing!

I can't tell you what my final weight loss result has been, but I got my 3.5 stone loss award today and I'm 1lb off hitting my 50lb loss :)

Did I see there is going to be another challenge set up? I need to remember to visit this part of Minis more often! xx

Well done honey!!! It's a stickie it's a Christmas challenge x

Had my post holiday weigh in last week and I'd put on 7.5lbs during my hols :( I think I've got about 2 of that off again but wont know till my weigh in tomorrow.

Back