Easter 2013 Challenge

Hello! Final weigh in of this challenge for me - another 2lbs off, to give me a final total of 8lbs. That's 6lbs short of my target, but I'm cool with that - it's got really slow now, but at least it's still heading down! Total weight loss of about 8st 2lbs now. Going to eat myself silly today though - it's not only Easter but also our weddong anniversary, and we're booked into an Indian buffet tonight - yum yum!! :) xx

Hello! Final weigh in of this challenge for me - another 2lbs off, to give me a final total of 8lbs. That's 6lbs short of my target, but I'm cool with that - it's got really slow now, but at least it's still heading down! Total weight loss of about 8st 2lbs now. Going to eat myself silly today though - it's not only Easter but also our weddong anniversary, and we're booked into an Indian buffet tonight - yum yum!! :) xx

Well done Hun, enjoy yourself today. You deserve it x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LisaM1977 said:
Well done Hun, enjoy yourself today. You deserve it x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, Lisa! Lol, just realised I typed weddong anniversary. Have a lovely Easter. :) xx

0.5lbs this week which takes me to 0.5lb from my Easter target - getting so much harder now.. Thinking this might be it for me! I am 4.5lbs under my initial target and 1lb off of a "healthy" BMI. I am comfortably a size 14 - a few more pounds over the next couple of months would be good :) xx

Hmmmm said:
0.5lbs this week which takes me to 0.5lb from my Easter target - getting so much harder now.. Thinking this might be it for me! I am 4.5lbs under my initial target and 1lb off of a "healthy" BMI. I am comfortably a size 14 - a few more pounds over the next couple of months would be good :) xx

Well done! I was miles off my target (well, 6lbs lol). It's getting really slow for me too - I'm no longer aiming for a "healthy" BMI, it seems too low now that I'm a good way down that road, and I'd be very happy with a BMI around the 27 mark (currently 28.4). You've done so brilliantly to get down to that level. :) xx

I lost another pound last week which means i lost 8.5 during the easter challenge. So glad I have lost something since christmas.

Back