August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
:character00180:AUGUST 2013 BANK HOLIDAY CHALLENGE:character00180:

S
o here we go ladies, are we all ready? From Easter Monday it is 21 weeks until August BH Monday
so how much do we all want to lose by then? To sign up I just need the amount you want to lose
then when you weigh in be that weekly, fortnightly, monthly post your results on here & I will
update for you. Here is to a healthier, slinkier summer Bank Holiday, all I can't guarantee you is the
sunshine to go with it..... Onwards & downwards my lovelies x

COMBINED CHALLENGE WEIGHT LOSS - 179.6lbs

Lexie 3.4lbs lost 11.6lbs to lose

Hmmmm - 4.4lbs lost 0.6lbs to lose

Kittybling - 25lbs lost 3lbs to lose

Lisa - 6lbs lost 5lbs to lose

MizKirsty - 11.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to lose

Hypno1 - 42lbs to lose

Alongwaytogo - 15lbs to lose

NickiW - 6.3lbs lost 21.6lbs to lose

TracyGWill - 11.5lbs lost minus 4.5lb to lose **target achieved**

Kes - 3lbs lost 21lbs to lose

Ali Love - 30lbs to lose

Nikita - 6lbs lost 22lbs to lose

Rachel - 27lbs lost 13lbs to lose

Alison 26.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to lose

MissClarabo - 7.5lbs lost 20.5lbs to lose

JodieBoo - 18lbs lost minus 1lb to lose **target achieved 10/6**

Gemma - 9lbs lost 39lbs to lose

Bumblebum - 4lbs lost 24lbs to lose

Pudders 30.7lbs lost minus 1.2lbs to lose **target acheived well done!!!**

Last edited:
Sorry, Lexie, I've been AWOL due to bereavement, I'll confirm the 30 pounds but need to weigh in on Monday to see how bad the damage is first....

KB x

Hi Lexie! Well, I know I wadn't going to, but what the hell! Put me down for 7lbs - that would get me into the 12s, and will help keep me focused but hopefully not too obsessed, lol. As long as I can inch it downwards slowly... :) xx

That's brave Tracy :) I'm not doing this one. I seem to have jinxed myself on the last two challenges. So I'm going to cheer everyone else on and pretend I'm not trying to get lower :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
That's brave Tracy :) I'm not doing this one. I seem to have jinxed myself on the last two challenges. So I'm going to cheer everyone else on and pretend I'm not trying to get lower :)

Lol, thanks Kat. I did think long and hard, but i thought I at least want to try to get below 13 stone, as I was exactly 13st at the start of my pregnancy 14 years ago, and I think that was a pretty good weight for me - I'm currently 13st 4.5lbs. But I'll only weigh in once a month still and see how it goes! :) xx

Ok seeing as though I completely stuffed up the Easter challenge I would like to lose 14lbs by August..

My start weight is 184lb (that's today's weight) so my goal weight is 170lbs

Hi. I am new to all of this but I would like to join, if that's okay. I've been on for 10 weeks now and have lost around 2 stone but need to lose a lot more. Can you put me down for 30 llbs please

Lexie, I'm back and ready to go. Can I revise my 30 pounds down to 25 please? Hopefully will be doable before my holidays...

KB x

I presume you saw Kirsty's other post lexie. She Santa her challenge changing to 20lb :) x

Back