August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Ok can I make my start weight 194lbs (what I was yesterday) and add on the 10 lbs I've put on since the start of this.. :eek:(

New target 24lbs (goal weight still 170lbs)

God I'm so sorry I'm so behind again, I'll switch laptop on after my bath & catch up. I really need to get back to daily updating :( xx

Oh dear ladies, I can't see when I last updated I normally post saying all up to date so I have had to work it out, if you notice anything missing please shout & I am so so so sorry I may have messed it up, I will come on daily now as it keeps me on the straight & narrow too x

And WOW ladies we are less than 1/2 stone from 100lbs which is amazing & the best challenge loss I can remember. I swear it is the bikini fear lol xx

Thank you Lexie, you do work very hard on out behalf. I think mine should read 9 lost 19 to go?
Maybe for Lexie's sake we should put down how much we have lost and how much is left to lose in this challenge? Would be easier for Lexie to keep score?

KB x

Thank you Lexie, you do work very hard on out behalf. I think mine should read 9 lost 19 to go?
Maybe for Lexie's sake we should put down how much we have lost and how much is left to lose in this challenge? Would be easier for Lexie to keep score?

KB x

Ok I'll change it now KB sorry ;)

If I come on every day like I should I'd keep on top of it x

2lbs for me, please! That achieves a few milestones for me, total loss of 8.5 stone, now showing at 12.99 stone, lol, and puts me at the pre-pregnancy weight I've been chasing for the last 14 years!! :D xx

Back