Total Solution August starters?

i am indeed :)
and yes i was pleasantly surprised with the mushroom soup.. the smell was reeeallly putting me off but it tasted so much better than i was expecting. think i'm gonna try the tomato one tomorrow.. and maybe banana shake

i am indeed :)
Me too :) Be good to share ideas when we get to WS stage or maintaining. Not sure how I am going to tackle this yet as it seems to be high protein that is required.

I am also a veggie - my love of cheese is one of my downfalls lol but I am sure we can think up some good things and quorn seems to be allowed :)

my love of cheese is one of my downfalls
Me too, in any shape or form this is my downfall! I think quorn is quite high in protein so should be allowed. But I love my carbs though.

This is one of this things I liked about exante though, the fact that all of their products are veggie.

Me too - I checked with them about the chicken soup - lol sad to say it is allowed :( wouldn't have minded dumping that one! Carbs are hard to give up as they are in so many things! I think I am just going to try to introduce them back slowly :) I am pleased to see some fellow veggies - some people ask me how I can be overweight if all I eat is veg - well duh...I don't just eat veg obviously! Will be interesting to see how we all adapt :)

There are a lot of low carb vegetarian cookbooks on amazon, and quite a lot of info on the web as well :)

I feel a bit daft because i hadn't read the leaflet exante sends with the packs, since the first time i ordered packs, and i'd already forgotten what it said. :/ I was reading all the side effects, and it specifically mentions nausea. I wonder if this is meant to go away after a certain period of time? I am making notes for myself for things I have read that may help side effects, such as drinking extra water, adding salt to some of the packs (for cramps). Anyone have any tips for nausea?

Last edited:
Good morning beautiful people happy day 5!! And very well done for coming so far. My bumper pack of shakes have just arrived yay all ready for Tuesday xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

All I keep doing is weeing! I cant wait for us to all hit 7 days and start swapping how much we've lost. I'm literally not deviating from the diet at all so its just meal/bar/shake- black coffee and thats it! I wonder how much we can all lose between us =D Have to total it up at the end- bet it'll be loooads! Xx

Morning all,

I am with you QCandy. I am fed up of going to the loo! 5 times last night I had to get up! Still I hope the WI results will be worth it. Sneeky WI today shows a 5lb loss so far, so pretty pleased with that. I would just love to get back into the 13's again so if I can do that on week one that would be fantastic.

Charlies Mummy - glad your pack has arrived and look forward to you starting next week. Hopefully I will be able to support you through it as I will have the first week finished. Good luck hun.

TX - Haven't got any ideas on nausea. I haven't felt sick since starting exante. Just a constant headache, which is starting to shift today. I hope you start to feel better soon love.

Have a good day everyone, catch up tonight x

5lbs rocks! =D Yeah I'm the same, I really want to get into the next stone, its such psychological encouragement! Xx

Morning ladies! Have hit 12st 6lbs this morning!!!! Which takes me to 7lbs since monday :))) so glad i didn't end up having something last night. And feel much happier today. When sly got in i just hit the pillow. Gone. Out like a light till 6am :) waiting on my first delivery of bl bars, and an order or 3 from the Animal store :) got me some more bargains including trainers for my girls for a mere £9 quid each!

Fantastic! Well done Tinkerbellarella! Its a fab feeling when we c the scales numbers going dwn :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is indeed. I thought mine were
Broke as it kept saying 12st 7lbs. For 3 months!!!

Lol.. Well they r defo wrkin. I felt like that 2 whn i 1st tried loosing weight after havin my son. It stayed @ 12.12 (i went up2 14stones!!! oMG) & just wouldnt budge. Nw im @ 11.10 which is much better id say..

But nw im stuck @ 11.10 & im so unhappy... Feels like its just not budging :(

Sneeky WI today shows a 5lb loss so far, so pretty pleased with that. I would just love to get back into the 13's again so if I can do that on week one that would be fantastic.

Well done on a 5lb loss so far and Tink, well done on 7lb - can't wait to see what monday brings for us all!

I have found that ginger helps a bit with nausea so maybe try adding a little bit to a vanilla shake??

Was tempted to weigh again this morning but fought the urge. Still so hungry though and not helped by the fact that I forgot to lift a bar for my lunch so I'll need to wait until I get home before I can have anything else - work city centre so don't think I'll get any other replacement bars, unless Boots do any? Does anyone know?

Tesco, morrisons and asda should stock bl bars, erm boots here does not but i think u can have an atkins meal replacement bar once in a blue moon. Boots do sell those. There is tesco ultraslim bars u can have and asda measure up?

Thanks for that! I'll try Tesco but it's only a small one so maybe not!! Knew I'd forgotten something on my way out! :confused:

Smaller boots tend not to have them in my experience, none near me sell them
But the big tesco does. I only know as i have been doing anything to avoid the exante bars!lol

Omg i died and went to heaven!

My bl bars just turned up, the choc crunch one is like the naughtiest kid in class! ( it's like a brownie!) and all chewy and omg lush! U gotta try em!

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

Back